Worst Update Empires and Puzzles has released v30 #nospend

Anchor left 7D a while ago. That link is pretty well severed.

To answer your questions, yes some. All? No, definitely not.

3 Likes

If we put #nospend in our banner will we get a chance at a cool avatar?

18 Likes

I supposed so, but i really hope some top alliances act as a whole on this matter exactly as they act as a whole in wars.

Pretty much you guys are the only one that can achieve something from this and all the others are looking up to you.

If this thing spread on the leaderboard, i have no doubt it will resonance much more trough the game.

If we don’t see it, it’s like it doesn’t even exist.

15 Likes

I’ll talk to the team. I can’t promise anything though.

8 Likes

I got lots of love for people in 7D. Many of them have been supporting me since day one.

20 Likes

I don’t think e&p will give away an avatar for people not spending

Maybe another source could do a t-shrt giveaway or somethin :thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

Can we at least expect similar results as the #NoNerf?

7 Likes

#BringTheFunBack
#WhatAboutSomethingWorth?
#StopBordomBySomeQoL
#ListenToYourTesters
#RewardUsGrinders
#RewardYourSponsors
#Don’tKillYourOwnGame

32 Likes

Lol

Hopefully not…

1 Like

Maybe he meant desert. Make E&P sweet… I mean sweat :sunny: under the pressure :joy:

3 Likes

E&P can give a big fat goose egg avatar for the #nospend players😂

2 Likes

Not saying they wouldn’t show you (and really the general idea behind this) love. I’m participating. I’m just saying the direct relationship isn’t there any more.

Edit: I misread got as get…

1 Like

#MakeE&PGreatAgain
#BuyQoLNotBy-Ulf
#NoSpend(UntilValhallaGateOpensAgainAndThenSpendALittleButGoBackToNoSpendImmediatelyAfter)
#StrongerTogether

21 Likes

lol good ole rigs , you may need to do some push ups after this thread then huh lol.

1 Like

It is vanilla, just like 95% output from HA10. :smiley:

7 Likes

I started with the game about four months ago. This game resembled football like there are club management, players, coaches, and the public. Everyone wants to win, but management, coaches and players are seeking financial profit as well, and the public is the one who pays the money, and here there is an institution based on material profit. There are those who follow the team even with their travel, and some of them are satisfied with sitting on the podium in his city, and some of them enter the stadium and sit in the regular stands, and some of them watch the match for free on television and everyone is enjoying according to what he wants, and I do not deny anyone what he does, so I choose what kind of fans will be every step of This institution is studied very carefully and there are accounts and statistics they have to rely on and this success they have did not come out of the blue every step studied very carefully. I am sorry about the language if it contains errors I have translated it through Google

I spend a bit. Gonna stop. #nospend

Stop the greed. Reward the community. We pay your bills.

10 Likes

My alliance isnt one of the big dogs but we are all in with #nospend.
I’ve got at least 30 dupe 5*, so i assume SG wants me to level those before i spend on anymore pulls or else they would have given me something else to do with them. Seems pretty obvious, #SGwantsnomorepulls.

12 Likes

I’ve been playing for 3 months.

I really wanted red hood, puss in boots or Freya

I got 2x norn’s and a snow White. I would happily trade all 3 for 1 of those other 3. Make it happen SG

1 Like

#GiveTilesToMyMono

:stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes