Won the war but shows 0% partecipation

Hi all and Happy Easter.

I Just won a war but when I check the chest it shows that my partecipation is zero!

I’ve been in this Alliance since two months and never skipped a war.

Not all of my team mates are affected by this situation but just a few of us and we all partecipate in wars.

Can you please check? Thanks

IMG_20220417_201201

Try submitting a support request in the in-game support.
Only they will be able to fix it for you.

1 Like

Thanks

0% characters of thanks

I had something similar, i reported it to support and the fixed it and gave me the war chest rewards i had missed from the bug.
I did mention it on here last month, but just got some smart mouthed replies.
There is a bug in war participation in relation to doing the 3 kingdoms event, but no one seemed to care or care to check their participation levels.

1 Like

I submitted a ticket and they insist it is not a big and do not want to fix it and award the corresponding chest

What was their reason ?
(Do not post exact quote of support answer as it is against forum rules. So just summarize it with your own words.)
It you think that their reason is not valid then you can keep trying.
You can also try to ask for further details about why they think that they are right and you are wrong.
If you have some screenshots other than the outcome (not 100% participation) which helps your case, then you can post them in the in game Support if you haven’t sent them earlier.

1 Like

I provided screenshots and all. Seems there is a BUG where players can be paired in multiple alliance wars simultaneously. Even though I did the war with the same alliance, the claim it does not matter insisting it is not a bug the game allows it.

So, just a thought, do you and the others in your alliance that were affected merc for titans? Then there’s a good chance you got caught in multiple alliances for wars.

I was the only one that went out and no one else was affected. So, is it possible that a player can participate in multiple wars?

Yes, you can take a look at this thread for a little more information and judge it to see if it sounds familiar.

1 Like

Thanks, they are finally looking into the issue

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.