WHY I like Limit-Breakers & anything new coming to the game

The first boost to c mel is 21 21 34.
For frigg it’s 22 22 38. Does that sound % based to you? It bridges the gap between the 2 as the % attack to defense decreases, plus the extra hp. Relative to 5s, 4s get a bigger benefit. Fact.

I use c mel in my daily raids, without fail. Before maxing Delilah I was using c bt

In wars I use
C rig x 2
C mel
C Sabina
Proteus
Mist
Lady wool
C kiril
Kiril
Gullinbursiti
Wilbur

So… about 1/3 of my force. I think that qualifies as “fairly heavily”

And it starts again… you get civil reasonable debate and you throw back shade for no reason. Shame on you

1 Like

This is a thread on why people like the new features brought into the game…
If you don’t like them then stay away of the thread, there are other threads to voice your opinions on…

9 Likes

I’ve showed you where it was explained how it works. Repeatedly now.

I suppose you can follow me around and have your own idea on how it works.

Don’t be surprised when you get no response

Nuff said. Have a lovely day, and feel free not.to respond as you promised

Sure, resort to ad hominem attacks when you run out of logical arguments. And if I’m making extreme statements then so are you, so stop being a hypocrite.

Ah you know what, have fun living in your own alternate reality. Some people just like to hear themselves talk.

1 Like

For those curious about how this works,
Here is the link: (again…)

C. Mel:
625 x 3.2% = +21
624 x 3.2% = +21
1047 x 3.2% = +34

Frig:
753 x 2.9% = +22
760 x 2.9% = +22
1320 x 2.9% = +38

% based gains as correctly described by @Guvnor

When completed the finished gains are:

Which gives a total extra gain
of 1.02% for 4*

Facts Matter

:rofl: across this thread I have explained a lot…. So if you really want, go read
Else
Move on, search for someone else to troll.

And a level 85 player at that! :joy:
Looks like tons of fun for new players
See how the gap is bridged!

But he will be kicking himself soon enough. He is not alone and his first match in every 3* tournament will be fully broken / 100 blems :rofl:

And wars with Magic 5* enemy in the same category. Do you think the dupe Karil will save him? Hilarious

I love seeing that stuff. As expected. It’s day three for me and the worst match thus far had 32 blems. LB has extended the ladder and given me extra time with easy matches! One great perk!

I think @Rook has the right idea.

Be patient. And start with your primary workhorses. There are no red buttons!

the so called advantages that are
“- significantly so -”
Are actually, barely double digits at best!
:yum:

Start with your champions!

1 Like

Different players have different priorities. If someone wants to LB a 3* because they get an advantage in 3* tournies, or because they enjoy playing with 3*, or they mainly have 3*s - nobody else can tell them that they are doing the wrong thing. LBs are a personal choice and there is actually no wrong answer - that is what is one of the things that is good about them

A 4* that is LB vs all 5* LB has a significant advantage in survivability over the same matchup where nobody is LB. This is because the attack to defense ratio is less, and there is something like 50-100 extra hp that the 4* has - which could make the difference between casting the heal and not, which could make the difference between losing and not. Yes, it is a “significant” advantage.

I’ll repeat - this is the scenario where your 4* is LB and ALL 5*s on defense are LB. The advantage gets significantly bigger for each hero in the defensive team that is not LB. It will be rare for all defense heroes to be LB, and this includes 1 or 2 years into the future, as defenses will still chop and chance and not everyone will be investing 100% into their defense

Yes, agreed. But everyones definition of champion is different

Sorry @Dudeious.Maximus . Imma try and redirect this to an appropriate thread…
sorry for all the extra delete and merge

I don’t imagine the workload will decrease anytime soon.
Please delete all this… I look elsewhere for tit for tat

Actually… nevermind… :v:

I’m going to bow out after reading that
:point_down:

1 Like

A sliding % scale based on the * level - thanks for correcting my knowlede on this one. I’m guessing they made it a sliding % to make it close to absolute gains for all.

The 4* will get an extra 50 to 100 hp than they did before. That is a FACT. That means they will survive more hits. FACT. That means they will survive longer, heal or support more often. FACT. That is what 4*s are primarily used for in the higher arenas, and they will be better at it now.

Shut your ears and make gibberish sounds if you want, but this is not debatable. The 4s get relatively stronger as compared to the 5s in defense. Maths don’t lie.

What are you talking about? The attack (5*) to defense (4*) ratio goes down with both 4* and 5* LB, every time.

You want math? Here’s math, 1 level up, Frigg vs C Mel

Pre LB
Frigg attack 753
C Mel defense 624

Attack to defense ratio factoring in hidden 20% bonus is 1.448

Post LB
Frigg attack 775
C Mel defense 645

Attack to defense ratio factoring in hidden 20% bonus is 1.442

So - the attack to defense ratio goes DOWN. That means C Mel becomes more survivable against a 5* when both have LB. With all 5 levels the ratio goes down even more. With emblems the ratio goes down even more. On top of that, the 4* has another 50-100 hp to help them survive and see out their role. On top of that, this is assuming ALL 5 5* in defense are LB - which will be rare. The advantage goes up to the 4* if less than all 5* on defense have been LB.

Stop using the word troll and try being civil.

1 Like

Hello All Micro analysers,

While it is good to micro analyse, BUT, going into it ALL the time takes the FUN away & makes this forum discussion very serious, stressful. Lets remember, this is a GAME-Forum & not a fight arena, so please avoid nit-picking small %s & numbers, which don’t make much difference in over play in my experience.

The common Views coming out from all of above is:

• LBs are a welcome tool & not so BAD, as one imagined, based on beta tester opinions, bcoz, each player will use in a personalised INSTEAD of a generalised stated manner…
  • Players have the flexibility about who to LB as per their preference for whatever reasons, which only they will know = WHAT is the benefit for anyone else to guess & argue about it !!
  • 4* costume healers / heroes seem to become 5s with LBs = better heroes to play option for ALL, without worrying / waiting / being stuck for 4 mats !!
  • Dealing with LB defences is NOT Doomsday but just another challenge to be creative & this is still months away, could be almost a year too !!
  • We all have the option to play or not play this game & hence, WHAT purpose is served by arguing / fighting about a scenario which is in the future, which we have no accurate clue about !!

Finally, this THREAD is not about arguing / fighting against LBs, so request that point to be respected after many times being point out by Moderators / me.

Happy playing !

4 Likes

Personally, I like Limit Breakers. I’m completely ftp and playing for over 3 years. I have been going more and more casual and mostly concentrate on 3* tournies. LB is just one more way for me to be more competitive in the 3* arena. It is cheap aether wise to break 3* compared to epics and legendaries. After the last quest I limit broke 5 different 3* and 2 costumes. So after the first quest for each color I will have 25 heroes limit broken and that doesn’t count the aethers I pick up from other sources. After that I can work on epics and legendaries if I choose and not be that far behind.

3 Likes

Your example is just not fooling no one. While you melandore will almost get no gain (the ratio is pretty much the same), all of your other heroes that you bring along with your melandor and that will not be LB will be less efficient and it will take much much longer for the 30/40 heroes you bring in offense in war to get LB than the 5/10 you use in your defense.
THAT is a fact.

I love limit breakers. I would like to see some discussion among those who do like them about the ways they are using them or plan to use them. So I started reading this topic. Imagine my surprise when there was more attacking the positions of those who like them than there was friendly discussion about how to use them. I see way too much of that on this forum. In this particular case flagging every post of the complainers and attackers was impractical. But those posts are off topic. So as it does relate to the behavior of many on this post, I’m going a bit off topic and say this… There are so many people that hate everything about this game but SAY that they still play that I believe you have a bunch if spammers on this forum. Too often there is mention of another game that does the same thing… whatever is being complained about… only it does it better. Too often people who have anything positive to say are attacked as being fanboys or worse. Yes I am a fan of this game and enthusiastically so. What’s the point of playing otherwise? :thinking:

1 Like

Agreed. Messages derail into posts about other players instead of about the game content.

Such as:
Rather than talking about Why you love LB…

Also called crybabies and whiners

Or the other side: fanboys. Sometimes called SG spies :joy:

No game content is off limits from open debate. Even if you ask for a buff…
Someone will attack you.

Most of this this thread should have stayed in:

:point_up_2: Which opens in a very direct and noteworthy read!

But sometimes a person will get tagged, quoted and dragged into a discussion in threads that move around…! So that open debate can get…messy…

It seems to me that EVERYONE who debates “loves the game” in one fashion or another. Some have played long enough to find some new changes unwelcoming from the pace of leisure enjoyment they endorsed years ago.

LB is loved by some.
Cool! Happy gaming

By “copycat” i assume you mean mythwars or whatever it goes by now.

They added Artifacts. Artifacts are used like Troops, have restrictions in Events like Troops, and add skills and %s few have or adds onto.

Not sure the necessity to act like EnP is better nor why the need to call them a “copycat” when they designed both games.

Neither game is perfect, both are headed to disaster, and neither listen and think they know best but let’s be honest they don’t need to. Both are played and have spenders who do both religiously.

No matter what, you have many who will defend them no matter what they do.

But in all honesty, if neither listens to its whales as ppl call them… why in the blue balls of Yeezus do we think they care what a c2p much less a f2p player has to say?

Many are defending the bully that steals their lunch money and dunks em in the toilet.

It’s despised because the reasoning they “love them” is, anyway you flip it and regardless how slow the roll out – it’s temporary.

As stated several times over, creating a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist makes not only the problem happen but adds another problem in the future.

This all becomes ridiculously multiplied when you look back over the years at all the changes made with the defending ideology: “It’s all about balance.” Freshest example being Telluria.

Here, some other examples of solutions to non existent problems that created problems:

1. Monsters in events are too easy > Make monsters tougher > people cannot beat events now > make heroes stronger > monsters easy again.

2. Emblems are out > make new way to make heroes stronger (limits) > everyone’s making heroes stronger > repeat.

Around and around it goes and no matter what ppl defend it.

3 Likes

None of that matters when it comes to enjoying the game. When things come and go one plays with what’s at hand. I used line breakers to strength up a couple of heroes that I liked who were a little squishy. It worked quite well. If I don’t like something I just don’t use it or play it. I hate all the Ninja stuff, so I don’t play the tower and I don’t keep any Ninja heroes. I’m looking forward to what the developers come up with next.

1 Like