Who has the best F2P roster IN THE WORLD? 🗺️

Cyprian was my 2nd 4*, Melendor my first. I got them right around the same time. My strategy was to get hit a lot over and over and keep living. Fun lifestyle for Cyprian I bet :upside_down_face:!

Anyway, riposte is great. I got away with it once I started to get hitters, but in tough events and hard stages I find myself going back to riposte heroes. I know Boril’s high D hurts his riposte damage, so I may avoid D nodes when I emblem him. We’ll see.

I am about to attempt 7-10 on S3 hard, how far are you?

Good luck out there!

Very short on buffers is somewhat what I mentioned about teams of newer heroes being a problem for F2P that is getting tough to overcome as you play in diamond and higher alliance wars (if applicable). Most vanilla heroes have like 1 or 2 components to their special. (I know I am generalizing for comparison purposes and there are some with 3, etc.). Some of newer heroes may have comparable stats but can have 3-5 components to their special. Multiply that by 5 heroes in team and there are almost too many things to avoid without having heroes with that many components to their special as well. If only 2 heroes go off on their team that could still be 6-10 different things actually happening. That’s where I have seen the most creep. Not just power, ability creep making them more powerful.

Good luck, I would love to see your roster some time!

5* Yellow
Vivica x3: 1 maxed, 1 lev 2.60, 1 lev 1
Joon x2 : 1 maxed, 1 lev 1
Guardian Owl lev 3.70, Justice Lev 2.60
5* Purple:
Sartana x2: 1 maxed, 1 lev 1
Quintus x2: 1 lev 2.55, 1 lev 1
Clarissa lev 2.51
5* Green:
Telluria (Max), Elkanen (Max), Atomos lev 3.70
5* Blue:
Frida (max), Richard + Magni + Master Lepus (all at 3.70), another copy of Richard lev1
5* Red:
Marjana (max), Azlar lev 3.70, Gravemaker lev 3.36, Puss in the Boots lev 2.37

Note: I have materials for 1 red, 1 blue and 1 purple. It is months that I have meterials for blue, but I don’t want to spend telescopes until reaching at least 12 then I will ascend Magni, probably

Then a good number of 4* and 3*

Update, I just got these 3 heroes from Valhalla off of coins:

I am pumped to get a non-3* S3. She seems okay and usable. Given her wizard class for me though, that puts her over the top!

I need to go make more headway on hard for coins …

Good luck out there!

1 Like

I wanted to do an update at level 60, but I got to a clean break point with Glenda done and Fura reset while still level 59 (close enough):

Again, I decided when I started (for no particular reason) no dupes. I don’t feed the 5’s as I save them for HA. HA has been disappointing to date though :no_mouth:

Here is the current D team in a double formation:

S2 beaten on normal and hard. You can see how poor those summons went for me :laughing:

SH is 25

HA is 10

S3 is not beaten yet on normal or hard. Been taking it slow to enjoy it. Outside Guillinbursti though S3 summons have been on par with S2, aka :poop:.

I make no claims to have the best F2P roster (per the original post), but it’s what I could muster and I could have done worse (probably).

I currently can get Thorne to 3:70 where he would wait with Raff for scopes. Horghall can go to max. I am otherwise out of non 3* projects until I get scopes or new heroes. I intend to finish S3 on both settings and max all the heroes I have to date. After that we’ll just have to see.

Love to see more F2P rosters!

Good luck out there!

:beers:

1 Like

Certainly not the best f2p roster, but I got really lucky with my pulls since November. Here is my roster after 2 years and 1 month of playing time:

2 Likes

I totally forgot about this topic, this is my alt F2P account

I think that I’m pretty lucky, its funny for me that C.Isarnia is my first S1 5* and I pulled her last.

1 Like

Most of the posts are from years ago. I’d like to see some updates from the older f2p folks.

21 maxed 5*
6 more at 3/70
48 maxed 4*

2 Likes

I can’t claim to be f2p anymore, having bough a few PoV and VIP months

@ThePirateKing …you f2p?

2 Likes

I believe he is purely F2P, IIRC. And his roster makes mine look like a nice hot steamy pile of :poop:

I’ll unfortunately never be able to officially claim the title of F2P on my main. Though at less than $5 per month averaged out overall, I’m sure I qualify as C2P.

… and my roster is not very good anyway, so the answer is “definitely not me!”

1 Like

Maybe you are F2P.

IMO, there’s two streams of F2P players - those who’ve been F2P 100% since they started playing, and those that have been mostly F2P, but have put a little money into the game (say, from the Google Play rewards app?) but the overall amount spend is really low. I know that’s how I roll, and I consider myself F2P, even if others might say I’m C2P. For me its about gradations - I don’t spend a cent of money I earn on this game, but money that Google gives me, or other free internets dollars? All that stuff is fair game for me, because it’s next to no money - I might get one POV a year from that. That’s way closer to F2P than C2P in my mind, so I call myself F2P*

Maybe that’s the differentiation?
F2P
F2P*
C2P
P4F
P2W

Either that or I’m in denial, and I’m a C2P player. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes. I am still F2P… :slight_smile:

But I am a hardcore player, so I try to gain free coins and gems from any place possible. Recently, my long drought of non-S1 5 star ended by pulling Alfrike using the Valhalla coins I got for finishing S3 normal and hard. Then 2 days later, my HA10 spit out Zimkitha… So very happy at the moment :grin:

4 Likes

Here you go. I am still 100% F2P from the beginning. This is my roster 853 days (or 2.4 years) into the game. :slight_smile:

27 x maxed 5*
57 x maxed 4*
48 x maxed 3*

10 Likes

some amazing rosters here… here is mine!

3 Likes

I would think no one would be upset is @JonahTheBard or @TGW posted their rosters. Close enough I say.

:beers:

2 Likes

This! :trophy:

Hi @ThePirateKing :smiley:

I was patiently waiting for you to post your roster!

I’m still amazed at your accomplishments (and with all true F2P gamers) and love it 20-thousand!!!

Woooohoooo!!:sparkles:

Kerrang
:turtle::guitar::turtle:

@Sarah2 , @Dessertrose , @JonahTheBard

5 Likes

You’re too kind.

Well here’s mine. Probably spent about $1.50 a month over three years, mostly from Google rewards.

Screenshot_20210308-180319

I only do dupes of I have a costume and I’m close to running out of projects again.

I need two tonics for Heimdal and then six for squirrel.

I’m running HA10 and TC20 x 4 in the search for new additions.

8 Likes

That’s a fantastic roster kind sir :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you kidding me??? I’m not posting my roster after those. You don’t end a fireworks show with a freaking sparkler.

That is so awesome @JonahTheBard :star_struck:

This shows that it’s not all about spending large sums to have an incredible roster !:sparkles:

Kerrang
:turtle::guitar::turtle:

5 Likes