Who has the best F2P roster IN THE WORLD? 🗺️

As per @FrenziedEye I’ve spent 400 gems on a background and pin when tc20 gave me a few heroes to work on.

1 Like

2 years of playing and I missed that :man_facepalming:
Maybe it’s because I’ve been in a store with those thing maybe once and then simply igrored it for the rest of time.

1 Like

Yeah as others said they are just gems. Figured after the millionth 3* I was going to get something I can see ingame each time I come online…worth the gems imo rather than 3 more 3*s which is my roll luck generally lol

1 Like

Mine updated

Still FTP but used Google Survey Credits

Now that I have Telluria I’m thinking what the heck, I might emblem Obakan

Screenshot_20200415-165851

6 Likes

2 years+

5* Yellow
Delilah Max
Joon Max
Leonidas Max
Vivica Max
Justice 3/70
Joon 1/1

5* Red
Anzogh Max
Guardian Kong Max
Zimkitha Max
Puss in Boots Max
Marjana 3/70
Quenn of Harts 1/1
Azlar 2/60
Azlar 1/1
Khagan 1/1

5* Green
Elkanen Max
Telluria Max
Kadilen Max
Kadilen 3/70
Kadilen 1/1

5* Purple
Domitia Max
Obakan Max
Obakan 3/70
Obakan 1/1
Quintus 3/70
Quintus 1/1

5* Blue
Richard Max
Magni Max
Magni 1/1
Isarnia 3/70
Isarnia 1/1

4* Red
Wilbur Max
Guardian Falcon Max
2x Gormek Max
2x Boldtusk Max
Scarlet Max
Kelile Max
Colen Max
Sumitomo 3/60
Gormek 3/60
Lancelot 1/1

4* Green
Hansel Max
2x Melendor Max
Gobbler Max
Buddy Max
Caedmon Max
Kashhrek Max
Little John Max
Skittleskull 3/60
Melendor 3/60
Buddy 1/1
Caedmon 1/1

4* Yellow
Guardian Jackal Max
2x Wu Kong Max
2x Chao Max
Li Xiu Max
Li Xiu 3/60
Danzaburo 3/60
Wu Kong 3/60

4* Purple
2x Rigard Max
2x Sabina Max
2x Tiburtus Max
Jabbar Max
Cyprian Max

4* Blue
2x Kiril Max
2x Boril Max
2x Sonya Max
Triton Max
Agwe Max
2x Grimm Max

3*
Chick Jr.
2x Nordri
4x Namahage
Shrubbear
Gill Ra
Melia
2x Muggy
Chochin
Arman
Hisan
2x Mnesseus
Rudolph
Gato
Isshtak
Prisca
Friar Tuck
Oberon
Renfeld
2x Ulmer
Janghir
2x Kailani
Berden
Carver
Azar
2x Hawkmoon
Gan Ju
Nashgar
2x Balthazar
Karil
2x Valen
2x Tyrum
Graymane
2x Gunnar
2x Belith
Brienne
Vlad
By Ulf
Kvasir
Squire Wabbit

For 3* i didnt list levels but they will all be maxed if they are not already
5* 31 - 15 Maxed
4* 51 - 41 Maxed
3* 52
Some of the heroes are costumed and emblemed.
Fed away couple of 5* (Obakan, Quintus, Kadilen).
Need few purple and blue 5* also hope to get Proteus.
Hate slow heroes.

Full F2P

2 Likes

My roster as 100% FTP playing since June 2017:

5 Likes

That’s a fearsome top row!!

1 Like

Update to my F2P roster (minus Valentine’s Day offer)

2 Likes

Little update

And some unleveled 4*/5* including Sumle and Peters

4 Likes

Greetings!

VERY cool thread. It is both encouraging and confirms my suspicions I may have the worst summon luck ever. Anyway, here is my roster after approximately 3 years of FTP. FTP in the truest sense: no $, everything bought with gems and tokens, no VIP.

I am happy with it and take a certain amount of pride in it. I did not do things as efficiently as possible for sure, but I also didn’t really start visiting the boards until recently when I retired from competitive alliance play and had free time.

My 3’s and 4’s were HUGE for me to be competitive as all of my 5’s came very late in the game. I just got Athena from Tavern and she will be my next 5* project. She is also my first HotM. Aside from Tavern, the only 5* not from my TC20 is Thorne. If it wasn’t for TC20, my only 5* would be Thorne, enough said there :joy:

Atlantis went kind of badly for summons. I have beaten normal and hard and the best heroes to show for it are Ameonna and Danzaburo.

I have back tracked for training and am leveling some 3’s I have gotten after 3’s became obsolete for me. S3, costumes, etc. I was burned out too from the time it takes to level a 5.

I almost have all the vanilla 4’s at least. After 3 years I can’t get Hu Tao still apparently.

Due to roster space I only keep repeat 5’s. The few event heroes I got I didn’t get a repeat of, so if I need another vanilla they’ll appear eventually.

What’s encouraging is many of you had much better summoning luck then me, which is great! :+1: I really thought I was getting punished for not spending in some way based on how much better even VC2P alliance members would summon. Glad that’s not the case.

I am up to 2600 gems again, so I just need to decide which event to try a 10 pull on. I also have been grinding S3 out and have a lot of those coins.

Thanks @sleepyhead for pointing this thread out, VERY cool. Good luck to all the F2P’s out there, keep on fighting the good fight :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

happy to point you here @Muchacho ! And I commend you for your positive attitude!

I’m the same with roster space - though I do have 29 more roster slots than you do, so that gives me room to keep some repeat/duplicate vanilla 4*s too. But it IS a big struggle!

And congratulations on Athena, Gretel and Buddy (and also Ameonna and Danzaburo and even Squire Wabbit) - at least you have SOME luck. May more good summoning luck come your way soon!

2 Likes

May I ask how many TC20 you are running? I noticed that you have only 11 S1 5* heroes. If I were you, I’d start running 3-4 TC20s non-stop. This is the best way to get more 5* heroes.

1 Like

Thanks @sleepyhead!

Truthfully one perk to F2P, at least for me, is you get angry less about the game. How many complaints are “I spent X number of dollars…”. In my case all I spent was time and the point of the game, for me, is to pass time. If they make a change which requires more time to accommodate, that was the whole point in the first place (for me)! :smiley:

Granted, I can still get made for terrible luck on boards, but not doing alliance wars and titans even that matter less.

Cheers!

1 Like

I currently run 1 TC20 non-stop and have 3 feeder TCs going non-stop. That arrangement helped me level my 5’s faster.

I never had an issue running mostly 4’s w/ a few sprinkled 5’s in a competitive mid-tier alliance until we started to see almost nothing but teams of top tier HotMs and event heroes for defenses. Vanilla 4*/5* team synergy has its limits, especially over 6 attacks in war. Going beyond that is something for another thread…

I agree, I should upgrade another TC to 20, but truthfully I am a very casual player now and don’t think I could keep up with the recruit requirements to keep them both running along with my feeder TCs.

Thanks though and good luck out there!

That is true. Another perk is that every 5* is still a pleasant surprise for me! And even getting Event 4*s is a big deal :slight_smile: I still remember how happy I was when I pulled Lady Woolerton and Hansel, for example!

Even Pixie made me very happy!

Nice get on Hansel! I got Gretel 2 or 3 Grimforest ago and she has been awesome! The difference between her and Hansel is fast mana vs splash damage. Given Gretel’s splash damage is largely irrelevant, I stormed through Grimforest for coins hoping for Hansel.

No luck this time though. I have 300+ cleric emblems that had his name on it! Maybe Boril will get them just because I have no other prospects. If I get Boril’s costume then that tough little booger might be some fun to play with. Counter attack may be useful in S3 hard too, which is getting, you know, hard …

1 Like

Can share mine, only been playing since 7 months
F2P but geting ViP through invites still considered f2p? Cos i did 20 of the invites still havent used all days though.

I did only 1 pull with gems so far when i started and got Grimm after that i started saving em and down the road i restricted myself from pulling with gems but can lift the restriction anytime :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@NikolayVKazakov you didn’t PAY for the VIP, so I say you’re definitely still considered F2P :slight_smile:

@Muchacho I think Boril could be worth the Cleric emblems. some, anyway. and I agree, S3 is getting tough - that riposte will help! only reason I didn’t ascend Boril earlier, was other Blues came in first - but now that I’ve played around with Cyprian and Elena, I appreciate riposte more, and I think Boril will finally get my Capes after I finish maxing Isarnia.

I started playing at the end of 2018. Not sure the exact day, perhaps it was november.
Actually I am not anymore a completely f2p player since:

• I bought 3 VIP pass (two discounted, one full price) [I mean… in total from november 2018 until today]
  • I bought recently an offer of 200 gems.

In general I don’t plan to purchase pull. I usually save coins and gems and try to use them when I feel it is a right moment. For example last event I did 7 free summons for free since I did not do any summon in any event for about some months.

I can say I have a good roster, after all. Mostly pure attackers, very short of buffers.