Where are all the SORCERERS at?

Was due to my typo.
It should be grinning kitty.

4 Likes

Both the Cat and Ameonna are very good for yellow titans

Cat cause he will defence down the yellow titan (no other option other than Tiburtus or going off colour)

Ammeona has a wicked high attack stat… Higher than most 5* heroes in fact… And that tile damage only gets more lethal when her special skill is firing.

1 Like

or White Rabbit
… wait, why costume viv? she is yellow… why not Tiburtus?
CCat and Panther (both fast mana)… this is advantage for yellow titan.

1 Like

Had yellow in my head from the titan colour lol…

Fixed up now :wink:

2 Likes

Sounds like that time i was facing a new Holy titan and went blindly charging in with my Holy 4-1 team. Didn’t go so well :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Reviving this because why not.

I just realized I have hundreds of sorcerer emblems just sitting. Does it make sense to dump them in Sabine and Quintos just for the sake of using them or would that just be a waste of food?

Have any of yall just straight up given up on these sorc emblems?

I’ve got one 5* sorcerer at +18, so I’m just waiting for another one. The only other sorcerers Ii have are Sabina and Quintus and I’m not giving them ■■■■!

I have Sabina at +18 and use her every day.

I’m not giving any Emblems to Quintus, though.

2 Likes

I have Kunchen and two costume Rigard. Kinda not in the mood to emblem another purple healer.

I’ve always thought of Sabina as a dispeller with high tile damage, who happens to also heal.

With a 774 attack stat, she’s lovely in a stack.

1 Like

did you emblem her attack route then?

Yes, the whole way.

2 Likes

I kinda like that I don’t have many sorcerers. Helping my Mitsuko get nice and fat :plate_with_cutlery:

looks like a solid investment, I’ll give it a go. I like the idea of using her attack to juice my purple stacks.

1 Like

I actually use her on holy Titans too for the reasonably high tile damage contribution.

And her healing is a nice bonus there to help keep the team afloat.

1 Like

interesting, I use tibs, quintos, c rigs, and proteus. I could try mono with sabina too.

1 Like

I use a similar team — Costumed Rigard, Tiburtus, Proteus, Sabina, and Ameonna.

now if only we all had our very own panther- then we would be set lol.

1 Like

I did. Totally regret. He sits at +18 and collects dust. But I don’t have another worthy Sorcerer 5* to give them to. I had the emblems on Sabina first, and that was good, but I’ve forgotten her. But those emblems will be going back to Sabina and the leftovers can go to Ameonna. I like her. And I don’t foresee pulling any five star Sorcerers this year or next.

But really, did SG forget about this class? No love for the Sorcerer?

1 Like

Now they add awesome sorcerer costumes like C.Kadilen or C.Kiril or C.Vivica.

But speaking on actual sorcerers, yes, they are rare.

1 Like