Where are all the SORCERERS at?

Sabina is a staple for me and I solely attack 4K and up teams in wars for all 6 flags. Of course she is +20 defense/health route, but that dispel is incredibly useful and the sorcerer talent is great. Don’t dismiss her so easily.

A socerer in Rumpelstiltskin had been a mainstay in my def and attk team ever since I maxed him.
Unpredictable but so far, he never let me down.

1 Like

This is my only sorcerer heroes and emblem

With all the new season 3 heroes being released and all of the new HotMs, has anyone seen a new sorcerer? @Guvnor @littleKAF @zephyr1

Do we need to create a petition thread to get more sorcerers released or what?

1 Like

Norns is the only new Sorcerer class hero in Season 3 to date…

No new sorcerers in the new HotM’s or Springvale heroes either

2 Likes

I noticed that too and it’s extremely frustrating. Doesn’t make any sense to me. Why are they so hesitant to release sorcerers? Are they too hard to code or something?

Sorcerer emblems should just be renamed SABINA EMBLEMS.

11 Likes

Or Cat / Ameonna after that

3 Likes

@Guvnor convinced me to make them into Morgan emblems.

3 Likes

The lack of new sorcerers is starting to become ridiculous. Come on SG. Do better.

1 Like

Cat, yes (if lucky enough to get her). But who would give Ameonna emblems? Guess, she is almost the only 4* hero I haven’t used for a year :grimacing:

If you don’t plan to spend, I think it’s not too bad giving those to your Thoth. I notice Sorcerer path got the most defense nodes and the last one is 4% mana. Fully-emblemed Thoth should have great stamina in offense.

They already made Vivica and Isarnia’s costume Sorcerer (although without the need for Sorcerer emblems), so I guess that’s why. 3-4 Sorcerers on the field may cripple enemies’ mana generation.

I’ve said this a buncha times before, but Sartana should have really been classed as a sorcerer. If she isn’t a sorcerer, I don’t know who is.

Too late to change it now, probably…

3 Likes

Yeah I too have no good sorcerer yet lady of the lake when I finally ascend her but I have so many green that need to ascend Alby, Mother north, Telll, Hemdil so it will be awhile for her, oh and I already have Lianna, Greg, Eve, Kingston, Tarlak, Margaret at 80

I’m closing in on 1000 emblems. The Cat is looking nicer every day to get my emblems.

Stripped it 2 times already.
Greening Kitty isn’t useful.

1 Like

who is greening kitty?

2 Likes

Is it Ceshire Cat? I thought it was a green cat hero.

1 Like

The only sorcerer I have with emblems is Sabina.