When will raid tournament loot be returned to original loot? [Developer Response in Post #194] Answer = Never :-(

Seen many maxed (+20) 5s hanging around lately ? Cause I didn’t… Beside, nobody’s chasing you… emblems will come in time. After reaching a certain level that allows you to access the right sources, playing it the right way, we all get more or less the same number of emblems. Some of us might have some 5 at +10 while others only at +7, but the gap isn’t that wide to make a difference. The difference is still made by the heroes you’ve been lucky (or rich) enough to get…

@Aviendha, actually placing top 1%, which, under the current circumstances, isn’t hard at all, if you are willing to pay some gems, will bring you a pretty good chance for significant loot, rival to an elemental chest. I really think the loot from the first tournament was greatly exaggerated.

1 Like

It certainly wasn’t for me, I’ve never gotten loot this good anywhere else in this game, and I wasn’t even Top 1%:

5 Likes

Except for 100 emblems, it looks like a decent elemental chest to me :thinking:

I’ve received 50 emblems in a chest once, holy chest IIRC.

It’s more than decent.

Out of my last 27 Elemental Chests, I’ve had 2 ETT or better 8 times, and 2 3* mats or better 15 times.

Out of the 25 Elemental Chests I’ve received since Emblems were introduced, I’ve gotten 50 Emblems once.

That loot was like getting some of the best of various Elemental Chests all at the same time — plus a lot more Emblems on top of it.

And again, that wasn’t even Top 1% loot.

4 Likes

I think I misunderstood what Ian487 meant when he said ‘greatly exaggerated’. I get it now, and I agree with you that it wasn’t.

Loot from first tourney was the best loot players could ever receive from this stingy game. Odds of getting EHTs / ETTs / ascension mats / emblems were pretty high in most tiers. It wasn’t necessary to reach top 1% every tourney to get great loot. And with a tourney happening every week, everybody could have been receiving it and praising it.

I remember I’ve received 50 emblems in an elemental chest, only once. Most elemental chests I get had 3 silver tokens and 20 emblems in them :confused:

Loot from 1% tier in the actual tourneys is the only tier that contains semi decent loot. Its loot is worse than the average elemental chest though.

If I had to put stars in loot, first tourney was a 5*. Elemental chest is a 4*. Loot from actual tourneys is just a 3* (and that’s only in its 1% tier…).

Edit. Language barrier :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Everyone in the top 100 Alliances and most likely more has 20+ maxed 5* heroes. So, yes, over 3000 players.

A small but important distinction: talking about 5* heroes with Talent Grid Node 20 unlocked vs. talking about the number of maxed 5* a player has.

@Ian487 was talking about Emblems, as far as I can tell.

4 Likes

I want to agree with you but emblems max at 20 so idk. That’s the problem with text.

1 Like

The conventional notation on the forum is 4+20 or 5+20 for max emblems. I think that’s why we are assuming the +20 is a stand-in for 5+20.

3 Likes

Maybe I haven’t made my self clear, I’m a not a native English speaker :grin:. I think it was exaggerated on SG’s side. They never gave away that kind of rich loot before, they realized they made a mistake and now, month later, people are still talking about that one time SG gave incredibly rich loot, while some expect it to return. Well, it won’t.

As for the “+20” thing, there is no equivocal. It 100% referes to emblems.

1 Like

So, the raid tournament was a very good idea, followed by everything a company SHOULD NEVER DO to their customers:

• Delivered a bad product
  • Did not respond timely.
  • Did not compensate affected customers
  • Took a long time to fix the problem.
  • And now they are just taking their initial offer back.

I hope the next “new, exciting features” don’t go as wrong as this one, and actually have good loot coming in.

4 Likes

I do like the raid tournaments because it let’s you play with heroes you normally don’t.

But why have they nerfed the loot in the the current and last tournament?!?

I’m usually in the 1-5%, and they just lowered the chance of getting ETT and EHT …… :dizzy_face:

It used to be 2x roll of:
EHT 10%
ETT 40%

Now it’s:
EHT 6%
ETT 10%

:roll_eyes::cry:

Those have been the EHT and ETT drop rates for the 1-5% bracket since May 31.

Click on this post below for the loot table from when the loot was updated then:

1 Like

Nobody is begging for something they don’t deserve here… THEY said it would return. Now they say it won’t. It is just bad business practice and EVERYONE is entitled to complain about this whether it’s a paying customer or not.

5 Likes

There must be a world championsip for alliances and players

Took a long break from the game, came back a few days ago and see that the loot for tournaments is still junk. I remember how good the loot was from the 1st tourney. I also remember how some elites complained that there were players they felt were undeserving of receiving better loot than them, so SG nerfed it for everyone. SG promised to fix the loot after gameplay issues were addressed. Hmm. Looks like that didn’t happen.

My question is why would anyone play in the tournament at all after this debacle? Lol, I won’t. And I hope the next time a feature comes along with good loot no one complains about getting good stuff. Why? See what happened here. What a shame.

3 Likes

hm… why do you play a game on your mobile phone? Maybe because it is fun? Tournaments imo are the most challenging single player feature this game has to offer, no matter the reward.

4 Likes

I second this…on the off chance SG actually decides to give us some good loot for a change, can the whales not gripe and moan about people “unworthy” of getting good loot

1 Like

SGG makes money out of EVERYONE of us.

Some for purchasing items and actually swiping their credit cards, others just by watching Mystic Visions.

Unfortunately they will never return to original loot because they want us spend more money hahahaha
sadly that is true and everyone know it.