WHEN SUDDENLY...! Add the Next Line - A story written by Our Community 📖

Mother North snd Santa Clause appear! “This will never do” mutters Mother North and in a flash Aeron and Grazul stand up, shaking their heads. “What happened?” Grazul asks as…

9 Likes

Just a quick note to say thanks to everyone who contributed so far…some of the twists have been absolutely hilarious

10 Likes

Aeron pops his neck from side to side. “Feels good. Thank you Mother. now, where was I…”

4 Likes

‘Eating porridge, I believe.’ said Mother North as she stuffed a spoon full of sloppy, sticky goo into Aeron’s mouth. Choking, Aeron…

7 Likes

fell back and tripped on a log, breaking his neck. “Oh dear,” said Mother North. “I better raise him again…”

5 Likes

Elena and Richard look at each other in confusion. “Someone want to explain what’s going on?” Elena asks as…

3 Likes

Buddy appeared, tossing presents at everyone, wincing when Elena’s gift bounced back and hit him in the face. “Why does everyone call me Jerry?” Someone snickered, but before he could swallow a full mana potion, intent on more Christmas delivery–

The ground started shaking, the earth split open, when suddenly …

3 Likes

… Santa Claus drops his bag. “Oh no! Those costumes haven’t been beta-tested yet!”

Five presents fall out and hit Elena, Richard, Vivica, Dank Derric and Graymane. They vanish in an explosion of light and sound…

“Jinkies!” Vivica looks down at her orange sweater and red mini skirt. “I can’t see! What are these on my face?”

“Who cares? I feel so warm now!” Elena looks down, annoyed, as her belly is now covered by a purple dress.

“Like, yoiks!” Dank Derric moans. “I’m, like, really hungry all of a sudden.”

“Rat rappened?” Graymane howls. “Rhy ru rie round rike ris?”

“This is enough!” Richard announces as he steps toward Gravemaker, whose ear is still being pinched by Grazul. “It’s time to remove Gravemaker’s mask!” He pulls on it, to free Gravemaker’s face.

Everyone gasps as…

7 Likes

There was a huge pulse of darkness and the assembled heroes (and Derric) felt their mana auras constrict.
They blinked and gazed skyward as the dread figure of Hel swooped away, dragging Gravemaker skyward.
“Better luck next time, heroes or should I say 'Zeroes!”

5 Likes

“Not so fast!” Proteus raises his staff and a dark glow surrounds Hel, who shrieks.

“You think you’re so big,” Proteus mutters as Hel falls from the sky…

4 Likes

Into the Kraken’s open mouth. Mother North quickly revives them before yelling “The next person to die stays dead!” “Honey,” Santa starts before…

4 Likes

Meanwhile…

“Oh, it is all too purrrfect! Did I not tell you my feline friends”, begins the Cheshire Cat with a dazzling grin upon his face “this day would come. We must pounce now before the opportunity passes us by. We WILL have our days in the sun!” Guardian Pather, Zimkitha and Puss In Boots, who had been watching the events unfold from the beginning all nod in unison to C-Cat as he maniacally rubs his hands together.

3 Likes

A growl from behind C Cat startles the group as Azlar approaches. “That reviver will cause trouble for us though. Lay low until she leaves!” he warns the group. Suddenly the group below jumps as…

5 Likes

The kraken belches Gravemaker out!

“Ooooh…” Gravey moans as he rolls around in kraken vomit.

“Finally!” Skittles shrieks as she causes vines to wrap around Gravey.

“Now we see who you really are…”

2 Likes

“Haha, there are enchantments on this mask that poison any who try to remove it,” says Gravemaker

1 Like

“Is that so?” Kageburado asks, emerging from the forest. “My Break Strike should take care of that!” Kage draws his sword and approaches Grave when…

2 Likes

Suddenly, a huge golden glow knocks everyone back on their…backs. A tall woman in golden robes appears with a regal man in armor.

“What mischief is this?” she says as she seemingly drains any response from those she has questioned.

The man beside her draws his sword, completely assured that he can protect her from all who would harm her.

3 Likes

“Ona, Tell me a story” sneers the man whilst gazing skyward. The woman droops her stately shoulders, sighing in exasperation. Turning ever so slightly in his direction, her body trembles.

“Obakan, If I have to hear one more dad joke out of you, I’m seriously going to drag you by your silver hair right back to that 80’s music video you stumbled out of.” The words hissed out blindly from her pursed lips.

Obakan felt the cleave immediately. But like any wounded animal, the counter came in perfect riposte. “I know you are upset to bore ill to me in front of all of our friends (except Derric), but I wish upon you no ill Rigard…”

Laughter emanated from …

7 Likes

Grazul. “Finally, a man more troublesome than mine!” she shouts. The others just stare at each other, wondering what other surprises awaited them. Suddenly a roar shook the forest and…

1 Like

Azlar and his cat company swoop upon the gathering. The assembled party all instantaneously swap places and burst into flames, whilst claw slashes cascade upon them.

Just as the gathered band look done for the Kraken shoots laser eyes causing a red dot to dance along the shore and distracted by the DOT (geddit!) all of our feline friends begin chasing it, allowing time for…

5 Likes