What to do next with my troops?

Hi guys! I’m not sure what should I focus on, so please advise.
My troops:
1 set Mana/classic troops at level 29
Another set Mana troops at level 17
1 set Styx troops at level 23
1 new set Magic troops at level 1

Any ideas please?
Thank you!

• Get Styx troops from level 23 to level 27 then work on other troops
  • Styx troops at lv23 is enough, start to work on Magic troops to level 23 or 29
0 voters

Two thoughts outside of the poll option:
1 get a fourth troop to level 11. Might depend on how you stack.
2 prep for legendary troops.

3 Likes

How can we prepare for legendary troops?
Haven’t understand if we can covert our current troops to legendary?

Thx and happy gaming

Whatever you choose to do, keep in mind that 5* troops come out January 2nd, and leveling troops in general will become easier starting December 19th – food costs will go down, and the XP value assigned to feeder troops will go up.

2 Likes

Folks should have stopped leveling troops a few mo the ago.
I like to inventory the feeders I have as well as potential resources to know which element I have the greatest feeding supply.

To put it into context for OP, they may not want to feed away a level 29 troop immediately, so they might want to level a different troop up to sacrifice for a legendary. That may be one of the troops they already have or may be a different troop (I think partially leveled crit troops are great for this).

Tldr: your plan for epic troops should be based on your plan for legendary troops.

1 Like

I was thinking about legendary troops, but it costs gems.

The portal does, but sacrifice/conversion does not. The portal is really just there for folks who don’t want to wait on the conversion timeout.

1 Like

Oops, 300 emblems and a level 26 troop… :melting_face:

Pump!
I need more votes :grin:

Is it only standard troops that will convert to 5* or will ninja, cyclops, wizard also convert?

Any epic troop. Provided at level 26 for the first conversion…thereafter the conversion levels become incremental i.e lvl 27…28…etc

1 Like

Another thing to consider is that de converted 5* troop will be lvl1 again. A lot of sunken cost if you level an epic troop purely for the conversion.

The reset is absolutely brutal. I’ve been playing this game since the start and my highest troop is still only a 24.

2 Likes

That’s why I said I don’t think 5* troop is for me :grin:
I will focus on mana/magic/styx troops