What heroes are the biggest disappointment?

Rayne, Fenrir, Caitlin, Lady Locke, and Mica

Rayne - cool concept but the poison could’ve been though out better. The enemy needs to survive the initial damage and stay alive after the poison damage hits for it to spread. Way too slow for todays game.

Fenrir- nice art but the 640% to target with less than 50% health is a bit worthless. Lots of better options out there.

Caitlin - too slow and her hit doesn’t make a difference. She’s basically a slow dispell all. Pulled her and Sorcia in the first Slayer portal and tried for a year to get them to work. Now I’m just hoping for another buff.

Mica - his special is very deceivingly. He seems like he’d be a fantastic support hero but he is way too passive. Without a heal or something else he’s just good for giving 3 buffs. There might be some kind of combo down the road but right now he’s just collecting dust at the end of the bench.

Lady Locke - too slow again. The product of having 30 tonics and no greens. Her numbers look phenomenal and the cleanse is nice but my god does it take forever to get to that final turn.

Lughaidh has been my biggest disappoint, even though the special is better it’s ridiculous a season two (FOUR STAR) costume is fast and he is slow.

2 Likes

The secret Heroes.
When there are secret heroes with a 0.1% Chance to pull once a year, they should be real powerhouses everyone is scared of!
Not pokemon-like Hoodle-Doodles with funny skills.

EDIT: i dont have any secret hero, it is just my general opinion!

6 Likes

I can’t disagree with you more here. You can usually just load up a team of 4 healers/minion makers + rayne and have a very good chance of winning. Her damage output is phenomenal. And keeping the target alive is usually not difficult - unless you specifically want them dead. And then she can work as a reliable sniper, which makes her versatile too.

10 Likes

Klaern, and I’m surprised no one mentioned him. I did try to make him good, but didn’t take long to realize it was a big waste of time.

1 Like

Lady Lock, Joon, Quintus, Azlar, Kadilen, Guardian owl, Inari, Horghall, Malicna.

1 Like

I often kill a half team with Rayne’s poison, especially with all those LB and overhealed heroes. The enemy seldom dies in the first shot when at full health or with buffed health. I agree with your other picks, though I still use Fenrir now and than.

Enigmo - not only is he pretty damn rare - he’s pretty damn bad too :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I think he could be pretty damn useful depending on who you face. Vs M&M tank and a fiend giving flank - wow!

2 Likes

I guess nobody mentioned him because no one expected nothing good from him at all. Since he was first introduced in beta he was trash

3 Likes

I remember when she came out she was so strong people were embleming her full defensive path. I think now days, she’s perfect given the power of the current heroes. I would also emblem her attack now days. Totally agree with you she’s awesome. Cheers!

My submission for my worst hero is AINO. I gave her scopes and she’s just not worth it. The heal is just weak given todays heroes and the mana ailment isn’t enough to make that big of a difference from my experience. Great on paper but meh in real life.

2 Likes

Contagion poison counters taunt, compensates damage output for bad boards. Honestly, Rayne isn’t that bad

4 Likes

Rayne does not belong on this list at all. I use her all the time, especially against average and slower heroes. Absolutely amazing watching her bring down a team what seems like almost on her own.

11 Likes

I think she’s even more relevant when musketeers arrive. Queen Anne will dominate everywhere and rayne’s contagion poison literally ignores all her buffs

4 Likes

Roc was fast in beta, and he made sense that way. Then they changed him to average, and his entire profile changed. I’ve kept him for years, expecting a buff . . . and it still hasn’t happened.

4 Likes

sounds like he and Khufu might become good friends if I could find him. But like most heroes, learning their timing is key

This is the second time that Inari has appeared in this thread. I don’t understand. I think she’s great. She was marginal before they added the 180% damage to all, but now even without the costume, she’s really effective. I use her on my mono yellow raid team, and she reliably makes the enemy special skills miss.

8 Likes

Mica desperately needs to deal damage or have an offensive skill. There are many ways to fix him, too. Mica would be fine if he gave allies reflect damage or the enemies defense down.

2 Likes

Sure. Then you’d need to do the same for Aegir, Wilbur, Gunnar, etc.

1 Like

Right. Because Legendary cards should not excel over their epic counter parts, nevermind a rare as well…

Agree with Aegir.
He belly flopped out of the womb