What heroes are the biggest disappointment?

Klaern isn’t a disappointing hero for me because I wasn’t expecting anything from him

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say “blasted” but we did provide some feedback as to why she doesn’t belong on the list. Having said that, you’re right. It is a personal list and if someone doesn’t like a particular hero for whatever reason, they’re absolutely entitled to feel that way, even though others may disagree.

Everyone is entitled to share their opinions, buuuutt… Imagine if that person said Rayne is bad and then nobody contradicted it, then someone who recently got Rayne read that post, saw no rebuttal, felt extreme disappointment and decided to trade her in SE. A pretty extreme example but surely possible to some lesser extent. I remember a while back someone was talking about how bad Grimble was and they never use him and then after some feedback they realised just how good he really was and started to use him all the time.

There is a lot of ignorance and misperception on this forum and everytime we can reduce those by just a little bit it is a win for all.

1 Like

That’s quite some mental gymnastics here. I don’t think anyone has this sort of herd mentality that just a statement like that would change their mind. Anyways, their loss if they’re sheep. Although we’ve all been through that phase. I know, I’ve been there before

Fortuna is the biggest disappointment! Other than dispels ability…the hits is minimal impact to win the war. Badly need buff given it’s the main feature hero from Black Friday Summon!

1 Like

I did out of hope. I refused believing they would do a Hero of the Month that bad.

Turns out they did.

1 Like

Cathal 570 percent damage and dose even or less than some with 300 percent damage only slightly less disappointing than playing for almost 5 years grinding and still not having a 5star purple troop or only ever getting a 5 star charactersafter they become obsolete

For me Rayne is one of the well balanced card. He or She have good hit damage and ppoison stats.
If you compare Rayne to new cards of course Rayne is not so good but not so bad. Did you remember that SG want our moneys and do monster cards where one card healling, damaging, supporting, washing, ironing and so on…

Thor, Jove is what Thor should have been…but we have Jove and a lackluster Thor.

For on-topic about disappointment:

Here is a player disappointed with Rayne:

Is this player ignorant?
Is it a misperception that this player is disappointed with Rayne?
No…

If anyone tries a hero and just has better luck using other ones, gradually using it less and less, maybe even not at all. Then…

The simple truth is that a player is disappointed with that particular card…
Usually,
roster development is the defining factor.

Here is a player that loves Rayne:

Is this player ignorant?
Is it a misperception that this player loves Rayne?
No…

The only misperception is that all players should have the exact same experience as someone else.

No one has the same roster…
Most don’t even have the same troops
Or material bank.
Creeps are accepted now. Even claimed to be necessary by players!
If that’s true, and it is…
Then disappointment is also inevitable.
And threads like this will house one truth after another based on each person’s experience.

5 Likes

Margaret . Ya no se ni para que la tengo . Se apuntó como una kadilen y ni llega a ser una hanita . En verdad fue los peores tónicos que gaste . Nunca la pude usar . Una verdadera desepcion. Estaría bueno le pongan uno o dos trajjer , la eleven como a obakan que era un héroe que también estaba en el olvido y gracias a sus dos trajes hoy se los usa bastante en muchos equipos por lo que pude notar . Abrazos

1 Like

Saying i have better heroes than rayne or rayne is not often used in my roster… that would be as you say. Meanwhile saying

That is misperception

1 Like

If you’re a new player with few heroes and see someone trash the latest hero that you got, yes, they may change their mind. We see new players looking at Anchor grades or other resources to look up how their latest legendary stacks up, and when they see they’re ranked low, they may just sit them on the bench and never level them up, hoping to eventually get that ‘A’ hero which may never come.
Eventually they may realize that they should just level and ascend them anyway because they may not be spending much money, but that takes some convincing.

Already, you have people telling new players not to even level their S1 legendaries even if that’s all they get.

4 Likes

No it isn’t.
It is simply a perception that doesn’t align with yours. Or mine that matter! I would enjoy Rayne. But I don’t claim that @JW7852 is not disappointed with Rayne. I believe he is! Having all new OP cards may not even be a requirement. Maybe he has older cards that just work better for him. Maybe his gaming style focuses on winning matches by eliminating his enemies quickly, making holes and ghosting tiles rather than dragging matches out until Rayne finally wins the match. None of which makes him a liar.

Happy gaming

3 Likes

Zhuge Liang. In the family of 3 kingdoms it is undoubtedly the worst. Slow, does no direct damage, it only puts minion (which now with all the heroes that come out that remove them are more a malus than a bonus) and demons that do not bother too much.
For me it would be to add a direct damage to all enemies to make it level of the other heroes of the 2 kingdoms

Nobody said he is a liar. Stop twisting words to suit your argument. He has a misperception.

And his statement wasnt that rayne doesnt work for him. Or doesnt suit his style. It was that she is too slow for todays game. Which is a blanket statement. That is wrong

1 Like

His statement was much more than that.
But you cherry picked it apart
exactly like you just did to me.

His perception is not… "wrong"

Because it’s his! Obviously his gaming style, whatever that may be, found Rayne to be less enjoyable. That doesn’t make him wrong to enjoy his other faster heroes.

What’s wrong is to suggest that people will read his post and then promptly stuff their Rayne in the SE. and therefore demand everyone have YOUR perception.

Hey my boy just woke up, and I really enjoy spending time with him! It happens to be limited. So…
Good luck saving people from their own rosters.

Happy gaming

Was it really?

The only thing that’s in this brief summary is that Rayne is slow for today’s game because the target that they choose to hit must survive the initial hit and stay alive to spread the poison.

There is absolutely nothing “much more than that” about it. Everyone except you that has provided feedback agreed that this perception is wrong and perceptions can very much be wrong and if not based on reality, just likes your perception that they can’t be wrong. Just because someone’s perception is based on their own version of reality doesn’t make them not wrong. If that was the case, we wouldn’t have things like misinformation and science denialism all over the place. But maybe you’re into those things as well.

But as always, Pompy twisting what’s been said and adding things that haven’t been to fit his silly argument…for obvious reasons. Sillly guy.

3 Likes

Well then, looks like I started something.

To clarify I am saying that Rayne is poorly designed. The biggest issue is that her main draw is that she is supposed to do a large amount of damage to more than 1 hero. The mechanics of her skill make it difficult. The 400% initial hit and fact that the poison deals damage first, then spread has defeated the purpose on many occasions for me. I would prefer to see a lower initial hit and more poison damage. Also the heros need to be connected and as we know from the chain mechanic, it is difficult on offense when you are sending tiles into defending heros.

3 Likes

I was disappointed with Ursena but now with Anne, Jove and Jequn out there she’s useful

4 Likes