What heroes are the biggest disappointment?

:joy::joy: thanks for the laughs!! You’re a chap and a half…LITERALLY!!

Thanks for proving my points for me!

There isn’t a waiting que for heroes being lined up to receive buffs based off their release time lol.

There should be though! I’ve been waiting for my Exeera to receive some sort of a buff/rework since she was released. In this whole time, I’ve faced her once and never seen anyone use her when attacking my raid defense :joy:

2 Likes

Me…wait, you…no, me…LITERALLY the only person? People? to use the word LITERALLY….like ever! Totally got me…us…you…dang, screw it! :joy:

Whoa whao dawg!
You forgot to swap accounts!

Tyr - I was stoked to get him and super excited. But he is a gamble on his rez and revive skill, at the mercy of RnG and bad boards. he lost his emblems and just sits on the sidelines unused as a waste of mats… so sad…

Yang Mai - seemed good on paper, but in reality very underwhelming.

Balbar - Seemed like an OP hero, but his sleep is broken too easily, and unwanted cascades are the bane of every strategic offense.

2 Likes

I saw a funny description along the lines of

MyZtERO

MyztOne

MyzTWO

MyZery (Three)(Misery)

4 Likes

Wow I have to massively disagree here. Rana is great and you even have her costume with the massive damage over time and uncleansable heal debuff.

1 Like

Serious? To me, Rayne is one of my top-heroes. Yes, his hit is already very hard, that is why I went balanced on the emblem path and not full attack. The poison is really a surplus.
I can’t count how many times Rayne his poison has killed off the entire defense. Just have to keep one of your heroes alive long enough for the poison to spread… and it is frequently undispellable as wellL
I use him a lot against Taunt heroes, as his poison spreads even with the taunt active.

3 Likes

Elkanen and 1st Costume Elkanen regretted uping him immediately.

I don’t get the hate for cristobal. I use him all the time. He hits hard.

7 Likes

If youbtime him right on attack teams - on dedense he is a liability if he fires his first special

Goseck - because when he loads all of opponent team are dead. Waiting for his lowest hp ? Common.
He has sometimes his moments if his hp is in middle but… not often.

Really? Gosek is one of my most wanted heroes. That stoneskin, and that big hit, mmmmmmm.

3 Likes

I use him daily in 3/2 with C-Panther and Xnolphod. He is a true beast, not a bad hero at all.

1 Like

I had the same opinion. I really wanted Gosek. But know is another era of e&p cards - Fast monsters Gosek is really greate in FV but in offensive normal wars, or raids without good mana booster imo suck.
I wish You really luck.

I do not have Xno, C - Panther. My two teams for trophys are Vivica second costume, Anne, Kulervo, Milena, Miriam or Ludwig, Khufu, Sobek, Milena, Anne.

I do not have good mana booster to Gosek but sometimes play him wars with 2 healers.

A lot of people are of the mindset that bad on defense = bad hero. Or “this hero doesn’t do what I think they should therefore they’re bad”.

5 Likes

Yeah not good on defense. I don’t feel like that makes him bad.

1 Like

The topic of this thread is very opinionated and can be sidetracked very easily. Recently rayne was included on someone’s list and everyone else had their opinions on why rayne shouldn’t be on this list, and that person who suggested it got shot down left and right, so on so forth. I know, in fact I was one of them. Even though it was that guy’s personal opinions on why he thinks rayne is a disappointment.

It’s exactly like what you said, but this is also a personal list thread. So getting blasted left and right just for an opinion just sounds outright silly at times

We’re all acting silly in this thread

6 Likes