What happened to Elemental chest loot?

Today…3xsilver token, telescope, hidden blade and 40 diax (holy). Not so bad at all.

Not sure “fixed” just yet

Oh… Just a vain hope then :expressionless:

My Purple chest…

Fire chest just now. Got a shield from the rare titan too. RNGesus doesn’t like me :frowning:

Well, it’s not too terrible… Aside from the disgraceful trio of Silver Tokens. You did end up getting some Atlantis Coins… I do have a feeling if these are randomly given out in chests as loots and as completion for map levels in S2 and if what I heard is true (e.g. collect 100 of these to exchange for a S2 summon), most people are probably going to end up getting Atlantis’s equivalent of a Renfeld (don’t know if such a character exists) or something like that.

Worse yet, you can actually get Renfeld. The Atlantis summons includes (all? most?) of the existing heroes mixed in among the Season 2 heroes, just like the Avalon summons does. The Atlantis heroes are drawn disproportionately but not exclusively.

ice chest :smile:

20 gems boots and scabbard, a real slap in the face for a “rare” chest :confused:
Some are brilliant but some are just crap!
I wished all elemental chests gave ‘guaranteed unfarmable ascention materials’. But boots, battle manual and scabbard are just a waste of items to be included on rare chests.

The only good part were the 50 gems and maybe the flask. I’m not amused.

Show me your rewards

Couldn’t upload the video so I screenshotted this

Omg I second your gif!
Crappiest loot possible, to compensate you should have gotten epic tokens or 10 coins like others I’ve seen but yours went bad to the end

In order to evaluate anything concerning the randomness, you really got to have a lot of data from many chests. The number of the world energy you spend is up to you, it can cost you much less if you want.
My stats:
33% chance of a farmable ascension item x 66% chance of a non-farmable ascension item
(50% chance of getting two non-farmable ascension items)

15% chance of getting 50 gems

25% chance of getting one epic token
15% chance of getting two epic tokens

I don’t have any problem getting along with these numbers.
Of course it makes you mad when you get 14 daily tokens in a row like I got, twice now.

I stopped counting after 8x 3 silver tokens.

After 4 crap holy chests. A decent one appeared.

Of course if you’re popping off monster chests daily that’s a different story, but an elemental chest that comes out so rarely,
should never - ever be crap loot.

I’m glad someone is getting decent loot out of these still. My last three elemental chests all had farmable 3* mats only. I admit the gems were on the high end, but two days of VIP still beats 40-50 gems from a chest.