What happened to Elemental chest loot?

My recent ice chest gave me a an orb, sturdy shield, titan flask, Atlantis coins and Epic troop summon, along with other junk.

On the other hand, a recent Monster chest gave me a Damascus Blade and a raid chest gave me Mystic Rings. Go figure.

2 Likes

Just got rings and shield

Finally got the elusive tome and maxed Joon. w00t. Farholme in a few weeks and one more tabard = Khiona next.

1 Like

:frowning: no incentive when opening an ice chest like this…

1 Like

Elemental chest need at least one guarantee Un farmable ascension item.

3 Likes

Well I am on a roll.
The nature chest I opened yesterday had a damascus blade and a magic orb. :joy:

Now if my TC13 could give out something else but 3*…………

Is the shame 20 bla bla

https://imgur.com/r1GvLch

holy chest from an alliance member.

lmao

That really is the most crappiest elemental chest I have ever witnessed. Holy cow :neutral_face:

I know I’m a noob, but why is renfeld so bad? Aside from reminding me of the fox god from the magicians

In this context, the trouble is that he’s from Season 1, but you’re shooting for Season 2 heroes. More generally, Renfeld hits too slowly and too lightly, and his self-heal doesn’t nearly make up for his weak offense.

2 Likes

I have him almost maxed out and after i read that i started paying more attention. You’re right, he is a pain for what it’s worth. I am about a week away from having tc 13. But, it seems drop rates for that are like everything else.
For elemental chests, I’ve had 3 in the last month. All being nature. Didn’t know they came any other way till i read this thread.

Seems like I also received one of the crappiest elemental chest ever today.

From a Holy chest. And already 10 chests with 30 silver coins (100%) why is SG so creepy. It’s not like golden coins give you epic stuff for sure

I must stop this videos just like I stopped horror movies VHS back when I was a child and I knew someone was about to be badly slaughtered

This is the kind of crap that makes me want to delete my account. First elemental chest in a month for this pile of garbage.

!

There’s no way I will ever use all these tall boots. At give me a gold token so I can get Berden #47

I got an Orb, epic hero (pulled ulmer) and a titan flask from a fire chest today, I’ve gotten better, I had a string of 4 elementals with 2 AM each including 1 with 2 fine gloves and a damascus not too long ago, but only 1 on the last 3.

my nature chest today contained:

1x dragon bone, 2x sturdy shields, 1x dragon banner, 30 gems, 3x silver tokens, 2x loot ticket, 1x raid flask, 1x 1*trainer hero, 10 atlantis coins.

Shields are very welcome, but I haven’t had an epic hero token in ages (well. one in 2 months or something crazy like that)… where’d they all go?

I’ve been getting the odd epic hero token at about one a week just recently. Not that I got anything but 3* feeders from them.

Well, I’ve had 2 in the last months, one from a chest and one from the season one reward. A Dawa to complement my Atlantis Dawa, and a jahangir :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t know if I should miss them or not…

Screenshot_2018-09-09-19-14-27

I don’t get it… Am I supposed to pay for everything now on?!

It is going on my nerves, because 9 days before it was also purple chest with same crap like this.
RNG…yea, sure…
And I am not speeding up chests anymore because it doesn’t matter anyway :rage:

9 Likes