We need a War Strategy

Hello wanted to.ask.and see if anyone could lay me out a good war strategy for alliance wars. My team is struggling to defeat other teams and I am trying to figure out a good strategy we can use to help us. Can someone please help me with a good strategy to use.

Thanks
Baby Groot

1 Like

Try here

If you want more specific advice, I expect people would need to see your alliance and rosters in detail, which is quite a considerable amount of info.

You might be better searching for Line groups where you can share multiple images and chat back and forth.

1 Like

Most common one i know of but it is effective

2 Likes
  1. Coordinate tanks On war defense teams as well as you can. Green is popular now, but blue has been popular, too.

2. Coordinate flanks if possible. If green tank you could flank red (left) and blue (right). Players put strongest options in and train accordingly.

3. Place strongest or best synergy options at wings after that. Note: Rainbow defenses are preferred, so in the example above you could put yellow and purple in. That said, you may have another strong red, green, or blue you want in. Place like colors as far apart as possible.

4. Coordinate first wave of attacks as much as you can. You can flip easier teams a couple of times before seeking a reset. For example, hit the weakest enemy teams and wait for respawn. Then hit again.

5. Give yourselves a break. Coordinating lineups and trying to do step 4 is great. If people have to hit, though? Let them hit and don’t let the coordination get in the way of fun.

Share the strategy, get buy-in and feedback, and adjust as needed. Some enemy teams have 6 solid war teams and they’re the toughest. Many have 1-2 strong teams and then benchwarmers. You’ll win those more often if you focus on best war defense AND a good supporting cast.

Takes time. Endurance & Patience.

RNGesus giveth and RNGesus taketh away.

Amen.

3 Likes