Watch out for special stages in Helheim Hard mode! Deadly!

I had no problem with them whatsoever using mono attack teams

1 Like

Translation from Spanish (from Google)

Cheersā€¦ I never use rainbows, I calculate three forts for the boss and one for each henchmanā€¦ and so far I have not had a problem, not even with JOTT, before they nerfed the level. Always the boss dies soon ā€¦ I have Proteus in an account that helps to block the mana. On the other account I have Kashrek in an outfit that gives me my health. By the way Kashrek should be changed to a Full healer, all heroes. It would be a hidden 5 Star.

1 Like

How many healers do you bring with you?

Yes, I always take a healer and sometimes 2 for each set of 5*s I have.

Tommy

I also manual play the hard modes.

Tommy

1 Like

Yea. I donā€™t know anyone who could autoplay hard mode. That would take an insanely lucky board.

I wonā€™t necessarily disagree, and not tooting my own horn, but I never even noticed the enemy death damage. I guess my world attack team is better than I give it credit for, because the only season 3 stage Iā€™ve used a single item is 21-10-hard. Hardest stage of the whole game.

Sartana-Noor-Heimdall-Mist-Miki

1 Like

Thanks for this Information. C Rigard and Delilah with Heimdall and 2 Hitters i will test it on Stage 23.

1 Like

I did similar, poiseidon/Wilbur/heimdall/Noor/lady wool

The meat shield and health boost negate that bonus, I breezed through helheim

1 Like

Thank you for the head upā€¦

What does HoT mean? Iā€™m new to gamingā€¦can you tell? Lol

Heal over turnsā€¦skills from Tarlak. Allbyā€¦C-Rigard, C Melendor etc.

Welcome back to the forum :blush:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why you take Noor and Gullinbursti.

My team: Wu, Sif, Kashhrek, Proteus, Telluria.
Just keep Sif and Kashhrekā€™s overheal up, Telluria can live without protection due to high emblems. Not auto, but no problems on manual. Need to level up second Kash (4/1+4/70C)

1 Like

I think with a team like this you should have no problem.

1 Like

Nice! I so so want Heimdall but have not managed to pull him yet.

Yea, Kashhrek costume is wonderful. I had my regular Kashhrek sitting at 3/60 forever because I simply could not find any use for him. But after I pulled his costume, I ascended and maxed him right away. His health boost is super useful.

1 Like

Thanks! I donā€™t have Noor but I have Gullinbursti. :grin: As a matter of fact, I donā€™t have any hero that has minions either so Iā€™m on the lookout! Lol!
Thanks for the help.

1 Like

I understand, I had to hit one at a time. I also took bottles of life.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I will surely follow up thisā€¦

Mitali
IWantCheats