Watch out for special stages in Helheim Hard mode! Deadly!

Last time I entered a stage with rainbow team was like three years ago. Maybe in Province 5 of Season 1. That is a bad, bad idea believe me.

I have run rainbow through the entirety of all 3 seasons thus far, with the sole exception of the hard and easy Ursena stages at the end of season 2, where you just canā€™t take yellow for obvious reasons.

Success is obviously going to depend on which heroes you take, but running rainbow through season 3 hard is eminently possible thus far. Right now I use Kiril+6, Lady of the Lake, Ursena+14, Santa, and Poseiden+19 as my normal map stage team. No issues thus far.

1 Like

I usually bring Frigg and Vela which can be suicide if thy knock out all the enemies at once. I brought Fenrir instead and snipers help in not having them all hit your heroes hard when they croak more than one at a time.

I forgot I have wilburā€¦ could have used him haha

I bring two healers, Kunchen and LotL but still find that when the AI targets one hero I have them die. Usually a squishie one but still get through with enough grinding to make sure one enemy dies at a time, charge healer and pop, continue.

1 Like

Yes, like mentioned earlier, this has already been under discussion in the official map strategy thread. Maybe it should be merged there.

Like I mentioned there, HP stackers and minion meat shields are very useful. Noorā€™s minions are stronger than Telly. Gullinbursti is a boss. Mana controllers wonā€™t help much and damage spreaders like Wilbur will work against you. Def up like turtle banners is helpful. I didnā€™t test if blind eg arrows, works on realm bonus. If someone tests it, please let us know :slight_smile:

I bring Gullinbursti and C Rigard. Healers that go above the HP level are super helpful.

My dream team is as followsā€“

Seshat +19, Seshat, Proteus +20, LotL +11, Heimdall +20

I didnā€™t even notice this, and Iā€™m already through 23.

Going into the final stage fully loaded with minions, Proteus ready to fire, and every hero with double the health is a dream. I think in all of Valhalla so far, I might have had a boss fire once.

I am still using my trusty old S1 rainbow team. Isarnia +18, Quintus +19, Azlar +18, Vivica +18, Horghall +12. No problems on any stage so far.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been mowing down S3 easy and hard with my rainbow team of Miki, M. North, Viv, Jean-Francios, and Freya

love your lotl twinsā€¦ also use pussycat, lotl and seshat in the hard stagesā€¦ supplemented depending on boss with i.e. cmagni and ariel or rabbit and delilah,ā€¦

At least we can die with dignity from effective damage from enemies and not just because the game sent a trash board and wanted you to throw tiles until your enemies charge their mana and kill you.

3 Likes

I think that this is where Heimdall will really start to shine. Fire him off a few times and build up that health, then it will mitigate the effect of the special stage.

Yes, he has become my favorite hero.

Yes minion rules.

I use this in every hard stage of Helheim. Almost no item.

Here is an example on Gashadokuro:

1 Like

Of course it is possible. But since the damage you deal is extremely low it takes a lot of time to finish a stage. When you are an XP grinder, you simply cannot afford that.

First off you said itā€™s a ā€œbad ideaā€, with the clear implication that doing so made the level very difficult, if not impossible to do. Itā€™s not.

With respect, to being an ā€œXP grinderā€, unless youā€™re treating these levels as if theyā€™re events and burning through all of your battle items, thereā€™s going to be little if any benefit to the speed of which you can complete them, mono or not. Further, I just passed level 74, 2 days ago. And Iā€™ll most defintely hit 75 during Atlantis Rises over the next couple of days. Iā€™ve been playing the game just over 13 months now(started the week before the August 2019 Avalon event). Iā€™ve have had absolutely no issues XP grinding.

1 Like

I recommend minions (maxed Noor are best) and Sif

3 Likes

Yes Sif would be nice. But I donā€™t have her lol. I brought C.Rigard and Vivica with me and made sure they were always charged and ready to heal.

saludosā€¦

nunca uso arcoiris, yo calculo tres fuertes para el jefe y uno para cada secuazā€¦ y hasta ahora no he tenido problema, ni con JOTT, antes que nerfearan el nivel. Siempre el jefe muere prontoā€¦ tengo a Proteo en una cuenta que ayuda a bloquear el mana.

En la otra cuenta tengo a Kashrek con atuendo que me pone el do le de salud.

Por cierto Kashrek deberia ser cambiada a curadora Completa, a todos los heroes. seria un 5 Estrella oculto.