Von Rothbart - 5* Dark / Purple from Secrets of the Opera

I used him more than 500 battles, raid/war and never spread to a toon, never !

3 Likes

Okay I didnā€™t believe it so I needed to test it for myself. There were about 20 attempts to spread and it was a 0% success rate :sweat_smile: guess this is how they keep him under control lol.

4 Likes

Toons dance just like everyone else, just not as often

1 Like

Iā€™m up to 40 attempts with 100% fail rate now

1 Like

Oh boy, gonna have to track now too, this has piqued my curiosity.

Ok iā€™m up to 75 straight failed attempts, iā€™m reporting a bug later

2 Likes

Yeah it spreads but donā€™t get your hope up.

still on zero with >20 opportunities for it to spread to a Toon.

I could have sworn I saw a Toon Dance but it seems I was mixing it up with Bearnadetteā€™s Paintings ailment which does get applied occasionally.

i made a bug report

Iā€™m convinced even though the card says 75% resist itā€™s 100%. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever applied an ailment of any sort to a Toon.

One of the few heroes that just kept on evading me, the entire portal in fact this time. Same with Lemonwood. I am dialing down the pulls as it has been around 100 pulls a hero for a while, and it just becomes tiresome when we also have to pay for mats now.

1 Like

It seems there is a bug vis-a-vis Von Rothbart and the Toons. Tried proccing it all day yesterday and not a single toon danced. 0 - 62

Does anyone know if this is a widespread problem with Dance ailments or specific to Von Rothbartā€™s dance ailment?

Tested it myself and itā€˜s not spreading to Toons. I could place bleed, DD, EDD and other ailments here and there, but it seems, that Toons are completely immune to dancing ailments. :man_shrugging:

i have toon leonidas with dance effected

3 Likes

[tinFoilHaton] clearly AI generated

Thanks! :slight_smile: Then I must be very unlucky. Will do further testing.

1 Like

I used Charlotta to shoot 6 times, a total of 18 dances but not once the dance was applied. This data shows that what we see (75% resist) is really suspicious.

Itā€™s rare but can happen

2 Likes

Thanks, I thought I had seen it when fighting but hadnā€™t been noting it down. Once watching for it, was unable to proc it. 0-67 vs all toons is still far below the 25% and even if some of the toons were also able to resist from class, many were not (paladin, rogue).

Something seems off but good to know it is possible so there is a chance SG fixes it unlike with one of the past heroes (the name is escaping me now since I donā€™t have it) where they simply changed the wording on the card to align with the functioning and claimed that was what they had intended all along.

(an Owl I believe, a red one)

Itā€™s probably 75% chance to withstand per ailment attack. So a fresh reroll of chance/probability per attempt. I infected toons by infecting a non toon hero next to a toon. And for 4 turns the dance attempted to spread. Sometimes it does. Most of the time it doesnā€™t. About 50% of the time the dance does spread to an ailment resisting non toon hero like a cleric.

1 Like