Version 49: Discussion

Still no fix for Ludwig’s visual bug, this is getting ridiculous after all these months.

1 Like

Can we address the elephant in the room?

No not Francine, Director Zuri! It is appalling that we get another balance update for the Villain family and she is still stuck at Average speed! Isn’t about time to make her Very Fast? Much too weak currently :angry:

3 Likes

You are being sarcastic right?

1 Like

Sarcasm!? Have you seen Director Zuri’s anemic special?

Director’s Blessing

Mana Speed

Average

• Recovers 65% health for the Ally with the lowest remaining HP. All other allies recover 42% Health.
  • Summons a Clown Minion for each ally with 15% HP and 22% attack, inherited from the caster.
  • Cleanses status ailments from all allies.

Only 65% for the lowest ally!? Only 42% for the rest!? The minion only has 15% HP!? She only Cleanses!?

:crazy_face:

She is clearly the weakest healer in the game and deserves another buff!

9 Likes

Honestly, I still can’t tell because I know people actually think what you said. But I’ll assume sarcasm given her recent buff.

Desperately in need of an costume.

1 Like

You cant be serious lol. People dont pull or chase for new aesthetics. Many costumes in this game are much improved over the original version, including some of the proposed season 3 costumes.

Mostly what I’m getting from this update is “can watch ads more often.”

Well, okay, I am mildly curious about Kalevala and the new and…interesting… array of hero spam (and other additional costume spam) I’ll get to lose to in raids, tourneys, and wars :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Ive been saved by Sobek firing his sun ailment at a AOE hero as they can miss after that but looks like that fun is over now :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

While I am disappointed that costumes for Season-3 are delayed for some heroes I would be keen for, I will wait as I collect the the Valhalla coins till then, coz I am tired of the 5* dupes that keep showing…

The Season-5 Heros getting stats boost is cool, but for Season-5 provinces, stats boost for other heroes would be also helpful, bcoz those slash attacks by Season-5 map villains are crazy powerful & I am not speaking about the bosses.
But,
I am a miser who rarely uses battle items in Map stages… both normal & hard :rofl: .

Villian Family bonus is welcome and makes me look at those fellows as they are yelling at me to ascend them :rofl:

• About the villain buffs being absurd, well, they are simply trying to keep these chaps relevant money spinners… :rofl:

I dont think kelovia heros are ready for release.

Time skips sounds amazinf but will it cost gems?

The ones you use to level heroes

Wow, you are right. What good is two turns blind on a hero that just fired, if it is at the end of their hit?

3 Likes

Legendary XP Tome, covers 80 levels ? Those are rare in loot.

Epic XP Tome, covers 5 levels, is more common. Can get from watching videos.

its just insane that they keep introducing new items and heroes now. More item = more revenue for them. But that’s also meaning the gap between those who pays and those who play for free will widen. When I started playing as a C2P/F2P, I was still quite competitive compared to the spenders. I can’t imagine what if I started as a new F2P right now

4 Likes

How about time skip my troops?

I used to play a sniper game and those who spend money had almost no appreciable advantage over those who did not… I made fun of the spenders… Mercilessly. In this game… Yeah… It makes sense, you should get something for your money… And I’m ok with that.

1 Like

Since the second Challenge Festival is in August, what is July’s Challenge Event? i assume Gargoyles again?

Yep, that’s the current consensus that July challenge event will be Gargoyles.

This is true. Season 1 heroes are no match for newer heroes anymore, unlike it was until season 3.

Even s1 costumes are not able to make good performance anymore.

What amazes me most is the gap between STATS. Newer heroes having new and improved specials? Awesome. But is it really needed to give them +200 ATK +100 DEF compared to other heroes? Plus let them reach almost 2000 HP easily.

Thats what breaks the balance for real imo. It’s non sense.

7 Likes