šŸŽ² [v2] Alchemy Lab FAQ & Discussion

It was 2367k iron for level 1

1 Like

gracias,

1 Like

Do people generally believe itā€™s worth the gems to boost any of the Alkashard productions? If so whatā€™s the most efficient use for the gems? Iā€™m transmuting 1 and 3 at the minute and On 3 you can get 2 for gem which seems miserly.

Thoughts?

hey thereā€¦im loking for ā€œinput Ingredientsā€ and ā€œoutcome resultā€ DETAÄ°LED info for ALā€™s all levelsā€¦
for ex;

it says ā€œ10 Ä°NGREDÄ°ENSTā€ and output ā€œ1x2 battle itemā€
ā€“>WHÄ°CH ONE are the ā€œ10 indegretsā€ specifickly?
ā†’ WHÄ°CH ONE is the" 1x2 battlitem" specifickly?
TY :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, as someone who is using this new version of lab very heavily on few different levels, I can tell you I have boosted it only once - when it cost me 1 gem and I missed just these few shards to combine.

I wouldnā€™t boost it ever, under any different circumstances, with the current cost to reward ratio. Imho this entire idea of boosting shards production is completely missed. To me it looks as if the designer responsible was under push from someone to add an option to monetize on lab after it got more player friendly with the changes, to hedge on the ā€˜lost profitsā€™. I see no reason to use it rationally, on any level. Unless of course you are a superwhale and you donā€™t mind thousands of gems for a few more rng pulls monthly for epic ascension matsā€¦

EDIT: removed as it was misleading

1 Like

Common Battle means = 1* Battle Items like: minor heal, minor mana, antidotes, arrows and healing pot.

2* battle items are like: bear banner, turtle banner, axes, potens healing and mana pot.

Here you can see the table pic for all battle items:

Good point, my math was terribly off. To make things right, I have calculated it the correct way this time.

gg

But itā€™s a good point. What could 500 gems buy you. I donā€™t look in the shop

Flash deals for 500 gems usually feature 2X 3* unfarmable and a 3* trainer hero. A compass, an orb and a 3* yellow trainer, for instance.

Those are pretty rare occurrences though.

500 gems doesnā€™t buy a lot. And since you are mining at the same time you are gaining the shards anyways so for me itā€™s a 10% at a 4* ascension mat for not a lot of gems

Do you know gem cost for emblems?

ACCELENT!
:ok_hand: :clap: :+1: ty so much buddyā€¦
Maybe that will help other people too :slightly_smiling_face: ;

You get a choice of emblems when you combine your Alkashards. 2 different sets of 10 I believe.

So people are fishing for the 4* item and taking the emblems if not there

4 Likes

10 emblems at shop offer is 175 gems.

So the alkashard boosted production to 1000 is about the same cost as 30 emblems (if you are looking at the levels with best ratio).

But thereā€™s still chance to get epic mat, and itā€™s only a bit higher than pulling yet another feeder from a portal. So I guess people may find that attractive. Especially that at best you could do maybe 2 extra rolls monthly with thatā€¦ which is around 1000 gems/month. Depends on whether thatā€™s a lot or pennies to you.

Iā€™m just using my 30 a day from VIP to boost the Ascension 1 to another 1 level (3A?)

So do you get 30 emblems for 1000 alkashards? Or just the 10?

This.

Alkashard Options:
Slot 1 = 4* Ascension Material (~10% chance) or 3* Material (~90% chance)
Slot 2 = 3* Material
Slot 3 = 10 Emblems
Slot 4 = 10 Emblems
Slot 5 = 5x Hunters Lodge Items
Slot 6 = 5x Hunters Lodge Items

Think Iā€™ll use gems at the shop and for alkashard. Emblems and chance for 4*ascension materials are both very useful. But the shop offers better value for emblems

1 Like

sorry if I missed it, but is this 10% chance an approximation or is it stated? The ~ suggets that itā€™s only approximated ā€¦ can someone please confoitm this?

Thanks in Rigards :slight_smile:

True but remember you are making Alkashards at the same time so itā€™s not exactly a case of 500 gems is 1000 Alkashards. I mean thatā€™s the basic maths but you are boosting the shards you are making.

So presently Iā€™m turning Trainkng manuals into useable Ascension mats (sword, backpack or clothes) and that kicks out 7 shards every 3 hours or 56 a day. I can spend 8 gems to boost them to gain an additional 16 shards so getting 72 shards a day from that.

Just doing this one and no others means youā€™ll get 10 emblems every 13.8 days. Letā€™s round that to 14 for ease and gives you a gem spend of 112 per 10 emblems or 4* ascension.

So to me this is the most efficient way to spend gems for Emblems.

Iā€™m also running 1B and turning the million common herbs into other equally useless items presently but thatā€™s mining me another 48 shards so my daily shard rate presently is 120 for not a huge amount of food.

When my current 10 day cycle has finished Iā€™m probably going to change 1B to 2A and chuck a mini-heal, antidote and arrow attack in to get guaranteed mini-mana potions as I use as many of them as I can make and this removes the bone/leather strip resource issue.

Then after after 1000 shards Iā€™ll probably cease production and push it from Lvl 5 to 10 so I can run 3 recipes at a time.

1 Like