🔱 Ursena – New Atlantis Hero: First Thoughts & Discussion

A question, is it doing more damage if Jackal debuff + Ursena damage more to yellow ?

EDIT: has no synergy

Pulled GM and Ariel which I was stoked with ! But damn, two Ursena’s is just insane ! ha nice !!

Nope, empty credit card :wink:

3 Likes

My first raid with Ursl @2.50.
3 healer center made it easy.
He would be more competitive, if he put Mush and Athena next to Ares.

Bumping to try and keep the conversation going about Ursena. Some people have found her to have great synergy with G.Panther. Is anyone else finding other combinations that better utilize her skill set?

1 Like

I’ve got Guin that I’m leveling (4:30) and pulled Ursena now too. Loving Guin, I like the idea of Ursena too. She is my only decent 5* purple and wondering if they will work well together. Anyone use them and have some advice? (Sorry if I missed the answer to this earlier in this thread.)

Thank you for this comment. I’ve been reassessing my original thoughts and think I she is worth the focus in building. As always it depends on what needs you may, or may not, have in regards to your roster and play style.

1 Like

I will give ursena over hel. Because of defense reason

2 Likes

She also works very well with Khiona; that attack bonus can be devastating with her special.

1 Like

I wanted her and instead i got gravemakers and magni not bad

3 Likes

Well after testing her out, I could not get her sorc special to proc of her special skill. I was either extremely unlucky or she proces only of tile damage.

She is still an A class hero but more like A- due to that.

On the other hand she just makes Shiloh desert quest trivial, watching her reflect kill the 2 bosses on the last stage was quite amusing!

2 Likes

Sadly the sorcerer talent will only be activated by normal attacks.

Yes, I had the same thought about Guin and Ursena. I’ve been playing around with it and really have liked flanking Guin with two purple heroes. Guin is an amazing tank and it works well to get the flankers to go off. You need some good heavy hitters to really make it work.

1 Like

I was thinking the same. Got GM this last time around along with Ursena and was thinking to flank Guin with them to see how that would work.

1 Like

+7 Guin flanked by +7 Ursena

1 Like

Searched topic and did not see it, so just wanted to mention that Mits Reflect and Ursena Reflect overwrite each other. I was kind of hoping they would stack like elemental debuffs but I can understand why they don’t. If they eventually develop a rainbow of healers with reflect, that would be unbalanced if someone fielded a team that reflects the entire rainbow.

8 Likes

Good pickup on that. Thank you

1 Like

Here are some videos when i met ursena on raid to give u some insight, she is awesome and hard hitter

8 Likes

Hahaha that Aegir and Ursena combo fight was great. Love how both Boril and Gred died at the end. Its incredible to see how much of a difference a slightly change in a heroes special can make. Aegir went from ‘‘ima kill both of my flanks" to "you aint gonna put me down easily’’.

2 Likes

Yup i think aegir is one of the toughest opponent now as my green 5* only lianna.
Bring melendor or caedmon to debuff aegir is a lil bit wasting space as they are considered as weakest link among opponent 5* premium heroes