šŸ”± Ursena ā€“ New Atlantis Hero: First Thoughts & Discussion

Why the last video Ursena not counter attack at all on yellow (Vivica)? not working? not supposed to do so? I donā€™t Understand. Bugs?

Vivica is a healer, her special doesnt attack the enemy therefore nothing to reflect by enemy

3 Likes

I mean not the skill, the tile puzzleā€¦ well thats not cool Ursena.

Ursena only reflects yellow special skills, not tiles.
Same for mitsuko

5 Likes

Reflect all status effects, skill effects (except dispels) and damage from Holy special skills.

OK, correct you right. I was hoping also the tile puzzle at least :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That would be a cool new ability to reflect tile damage. I wish my tank would :partying_face:

Riposte without taking further dmg.

1 Like

Yeah they should do a hero like that. Kinda niche (probably not) but itā€™ll be cool to see those tiles hitting the target and all the damage sended back to the hero or heroes of the colour reflected.

1 Like

Update on Ursena at work.
3600+ against a 4100+ opponent

Enjoy

4 Likes

After maxing Ursena, my final thoughts are: Great titan hero, solid and frustrating tank (especially if people are stacking holy vs her), generally average on offense but shines in some situations, solid hero but there are other darks that folks should probably be maxing. I donā€™t regret maxing her, but Kunchen and Seshat (if I get her) would have been better fits for me for the tabs.

3 Likes

@amessofamind Not counting sartana (have her at max already), would you say sheā€™s better than the rest of the tc20 dark heroes?

1 Like

Personally I maxed her over all of the TC20 darks, Sartana probably being the only one that made more sense for my buildsā€¦ I could see Dom being maxed over her for some if they are really needing dispel ā€¦ I do think sheā€™s better then both oba and quintis.

1 Like

Sheā€™s an advanced Quintus

• average inst. of slow
  • hits more or less equally
  • reflects holy special attacks

So yes, sheā€™s a lot better than Domi, Obakan and Quintus. Only Sartana is as good, but completely different.

3 Likes

Advanced in most ways, but one thing that quintis does better isā€¦ finish a fight. Ursena vs low health enemies is pretty pathetic honestly. Mind you, Iā€™d never suggest him over her, but itā€™s something to keep in mind as well.

2 Likes

I donā€™t recall a single time where Quintus finished a fight against me. Nor Azlar, nor Isarnia (which I love). IMO, those slow heroes can hit one time if opponent tiles are a mess. But if the opponent manage to let him/her strike twice, itā€™s bad playing.

The average mana of Ursena is a huge advantage over them, especially with lvl 23 mana troopsā€¦ but when sheā€™ll hit the second time, itā€™s probably gonna be a lot less efficient since ennemies should be lower health.

1 Like

Sounds like youā€™re talking about defense, where Iā€™m talking about offense. I agree that sheā€™s a more threatening defender.

2 Likes

I have my Ursena at 3/45 and I use her in the very fast tournament to counter the Guin tank. Definitely maxing her out and giving her all the sorcerer emblems, because I have 12 tabards and around 20 traps.

Ursena is not very good against yellow tank center (except Justice and Guardian Owl), because when she is charged, the tank is usually gone. She is very good against yellow flanks and completely obliterates yellow wings.

Sheā€™s definitely better than Mitsuko. Her damage is not the main point.

1 Like

Lol thatā€™s one way to put itā€¦

Source: By FraVit93

3 Likes

Definitely better vs titans for sureā€¦ debatable for me if sheā€™s better for offense, mits holds solid value throughout a battle, where Ursena doesnā€™t.

1 Like

Got it at 3/70. What i dislike about her when i fight titans is that theres no synergy between her and Proteus apart from the Atlantis def bonus, because with Proteus you wanna delay the titan attack while with Ursena you want him to fire, so its really not that easy to time them when using both.

1 Like

Mitsuko works against her special, because cutting the mana delays the firing of specials, thus limiting the usefullness of the reflect.

Ursenaā€™s reflect is not limited by her special (her damage is though).

I have Mitsuko at 3/70, but I rarely take her to the battles even against lots of blues, because green heroes are better against blue than red.

For Ursena, there is no such problem, so Ursena is much more versatile, while Mitsuko is a niche hero.