Uraeus – 5* Holy/ Yellow - Feburary 2021 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

It would require timing on offense but still. A crazy combo…

Defensively would be a nightmare.
Elizabeth can tank…
How do you wipe out your own minions? Then flank her with Uraeus.

I sure hope this part is true:

And that beta thoroughly vet them

Would Elizabeth be a good tank though? I can see her and Uraeus flanking a tank (not sure who, maybe Dr Moreau) but I wouldn’t expect her as a tank. I’m not in beta though so I don’t know how she would do, guess we’ll have to wait 1-2 weeks to see how defenses start changing with S4

She has the stats. And it would ensure she puts spiders on your team first.
Then it’s the flanks turn…

The perk there is her color.
Blue has some firepower for red tanks

But then… enter formations. And stick them on the wings in reverse…
:man_shrugging:t2:
We’ll see…

1 Like

I won’t be surprised if uraeus got nerfed again in the near future for having this synergy with Elizabeth. Doesn’t matter whether Elizabeth is paywalled of not, the whales will find a way to get multiple copies of her. Then uraeus becomes a victim to the nerfing, just like Vela

That would be suicide!
Look at the top 100 right now

I wish I had him…

As mentioned she has the stats for it, and being monk class means she could potentially resist any and all ailments you try to throw at her. In a way she’s basically a red Telly minus the HoT, minions, and elemental link

No need for nerf, just make it so spiders/fiends don’t count as “minions” for sand damage and problem solved.

They already did the extra coding for this, you think they’re just remove it willy nilly?

It’s probably not even one line of code. Plus they nerfed Telly and completely reworked Vela, so yes if it actually becomes a problem that will be the simplest fix.

I have a feeling he wouldn’t be nerfed mainly because if SG was concerned about this pairing they wouldn’t have added this amendment to his skill in the first place. He was initially released without the fiend part so if SG was concerned then they should have never added that fiend part since I don’t think people would have been asking for this buff on him.

Of course if they do make a devastating pair like Telluria and Vela then that nerf might come but there was a lot of uproar with the VT nerf. Even though there are counters for the pair right now (healers and minion makers) I feel we’ll see a direct counter for Elizabeth in the coming months (maybe a HOTM that resists fiends or a S4 hero that blocks skills)

Why did they change it from spiders to fiends? Also, I know what a spider looks like…what will a fiend look like?

1 Like

Maybe 'cause we’re going to see others fiends spawning from S4 future heroes, but not in the shape of spiders :wink:

1 Like

They’re kind of like a devious friend…

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

They’re like spiders but with little horns :smiling_imp:

(jk - I don’t know what they really look like, I’m not in beta)

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they look something like this

fiends

3 Likes

Rho. You can get Elizabeth, she is not "paywalled,'. She is as easy or hard to get as any other 5*.

@Guvnor

Would you look into this? …

The OP says:

" * All Enemies who own a minion recieve 315 Sand Damage over 3 turns."

This isn’t the right card. It’s missing the words ‘or fiend’ "

Thanx, Guv :blush:

You don’t have anying to do, do you? This will keep you busy. :rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Is it me or is uraeus healing way more when the Easter egg bombs explode while he owns a minion? I saw like a string of health coming out of him
-edit-
I think it’s just a visual bug. He keeps healing 58 hp four times but it doesn’t heal anything

I believe the medical term is “stream” and you might want to ask your Uraeulogist about it.

5 Likes

Perhaps you have a mana troop that increases healing from all sources, or the healing node active.

It healed 4 times which I think should not be that way at all