[UPGRADED - V35] Path Of Valor Harvesters Useless / Extend the duration or impact of Harvesters MASTER

Flags vs flasks. I had FLAGS to burns, not FLASKS. There’s a big difference. You can’t save WE flags for AR so you might as well use them so they can regen.

But on a side note, I do have tons of flasks as well. I got down to 75 once just because my alliance mates were teasing me. The next time I looked I was well over 100 again. They’re like coat hangers and just multiply for me. Regardless, I don’t burn through them in S1. Probably why I have so many…

1 Like

Ah…okay. Get it now.

But here’s the thing. Unless you’re burning WE flasks, the harvesters literally mean you increase your normal daily food, iron, or recruit production from Season 1 by 50%. Better than nothing, but a drop in the bucked for more experienced players.

But…over 100 WE flags?? If you don’t mind my asking, why don’t you burn the hell out of those things during AR? Not enough loot tickets?

I suppose I’m starting to run into that as well. I was using loot tickets a bit too freely before, and now my loots tickets and WE are out of whack for Atlantis Rising. While we can bank food, we can’t bank iron so there is always the issue of not wanting to waste that either with too much AR farming.

I just got my first TC 19 after first getting a TC 20, and seeing the way that thing can pump out feeder heroes is amazing! Really looking forward to making a ton of them during the next AR, and I guess I’ll just send that extra iron into dragons and axes.

When I did the math the 50% was more equal to a small bundle of food. But if you burn red potion for flag you can get more. But is was a little disappointed.

Well, ACTUALLY!! Just normal farming in S1 (17.1) can potentially yield, 99,648 in food per 24 hours. Add 50% to that and you have ~150,000 food. It’s not a lot, but if you need it, it is there.

1 Like

I agree wish it was for at least second stage

OK, but you forget, WE flasks are much more important as giveaways for anything.
If I’m out of food or iron I use gems. Of course it is money compared but to wasting WE for this, it is really cheaper.
Even if you have no Atlantis time, using loot tickets and WE flasks you get a terrible amount of food and iron at 2x S2-27-hard (costs 30 WE), while at Atlantis times you get terrible*terrible iron and food at 3x the same stage (costs 36 WE). In zero-point-almostnix seconds…

I already calculated for you, fighting costs time and you cannot play 24 hours while these harvesters are only valid 24 hours. I even do not think you play more than 8 hours by farming only, no raids, no stages, no quests…
For me is not an option having doubled 100k food/iron to 200k after 8 hour auto farming and hope strongly you do not waste loot tickets for S1 stages.

We but are different.

If E&P would even calculate this “only-8-hour-gaming” and would extend the duration for 3 days (!!!) would make these now-totally-useless harvesters to something good.

Noone can play 24 hours continuously and you cannot program, “please-press-REPLY-automatically” or “please-take-WE-automatically” therefore you must be there to press “REPLY“ after every fight then press “use refill” after your WE runs out.
A crazy wasting time IMHO.

I understand your point! I don’t need iron; I produce 14961 per hour. Sometimes an emergency source is still useful. PoV is not all about free bonus loot! it is about encouraging game play.

1 Like

I really wish they’d get rid of the useless harvesters (or at least make them more useful, by allowing them to stack with AR). They’re obviously just there to pad out the level rewards. Additional costume keys or [whatever] coins would be more welcome. Hell, I’d even prefer 50x hardwood lumber or more iron bundles (I already have much more food than I can use, however).

When you add up all the additional rewards you get from the Valor Pass, it’s still a pretty good deal, but there’s still room for improvement.

6 Likes

This! Those relics are quite useless. On the verge of absolutely useless. I barely notice any changes after firing them. Not to mention they’re limited to season I.

Agree 100% the harvesters are useless, except if perhaps you’re a new player :thinking:. Else, why would you waste WE flags in S1, when there are better farming rewards per flag, during AR? :confounded:.

It would be an added incentive to buy the PoV pass if the harvesters stacked with AR.

#lowoncraftingbattleitemmats :sob:

2 Likes

I used a harvester once on 17-1 because I was desperate for iron. Still a waste of time

2 Likes

I think if they increased the duration to last for 48hrs or 72hrs, or maybe 96hrs, it could be great.
I know with that, people might then use a ton of flasks, but so far the general feedback from all is none of us are going to waste flasks, when we can save them for events or Atlantis Rises.

1 Like

Harvesters are incredibly underwhelming I simply never care to use them because A) 50% increase isn’t that much, B) A 24 hour time makes it feel like I’m wasting 23 hours of farming, so I keep “saving” it for some other time and C) I rarely farm Season 1 maps anymore.

I think a harvester should feel like a mini Atlantis Rises for that element the harvester increases. One hour, 200% increase in the element (does not stack with AR), open to any map level. I’d carefully plan and use them to my full ability, and probably use a few WE flasks in the process.

Even at 200% for 24 hours I think I would still find them pretty useless. You should be able to fill your food storage up with one of these, my first try with it was very disappointing.

1 Like

The 24 hours thing just rubs me the wrong way, I’d always hang on to it in order not to waste it. Like a mega-elixir in a Final Fantasy game or something. I’d rather increase the increased rate beyond 200% than go for a longer period of time.

3 Likes

I don’t think it will worth it, even with 200% on map stages.

I think harvesters should double ALL foods/irons you collect from EVERY SOURCE (this includes farm and mine), this way it will make sense.

4 Likes

Have to agree that whole harvesters thing as we have it atm is pretty much useless, havent used single one so far, it really havent crossed my mind to use it tbh (season 1 only, thats funny).
As part from final levels at PoV, this feels like joke.
Rework it to do something good or remove it entirely and give us something we could use (more food / iron bundles, extra one use builders… whatever).

2 Likes

They should double every source for 24 hours.

As they are now, they only can be used to fill elemental chests.

1 Like

Harvesters are a failed experiment and should be scrapped. Replace them with some Atlantis/valhalla/tavern/costume coins.

2 Likes