[Update Released], KNOWN ISSUE] Unable to Access the Ninja Tower Event 2.2.2022 (Staff replies in posts #30, #137, #202)

Здравствуйте. Уже писала отзыв в плей маркете, писала в службу поддержки об этой проблеме. Башня нинзя не работает

Ninja tower does not open, why do we encounter such problems in events lately, I wonder why there is never a clear information sharing :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Hi, my alliance mates and I cannot access the ninja tower. I think there is a general issue in the game

There is an existing thread. No one can enter it’s being investigated

There is. It’s called SG developers’ team.

3 Likes

Same

iPhone 7 Plus
iOS 14.8
EST 3:25A ( 8:25A UTC ) Wednesday Feb 02 ( Wednesday Feb 02 )

Notes

Click for notes

(Please Read this before posting a bug)

(How to report a bug?)

([Wiki] *NOT* a bug FAQ)

FIN

Just out of curiosity, has anyone managed to pull the new ninjas yet? I have done a very large number of pulls. It could of course be really REALLY bad RNG but given that there are issues with the tower, I wonder whether the new ninjas code have been uploaded into the portal…

2 Likes

Yes, there is no issue with getting the new ninjas. A number of people already reported getting them in the other topic. You may check there.

They found a way to make the tower gameplay lag more lol

1 Like

OFFICAL STATEMENT: Because of pandemic regulations there are restrictions in ninja tower accessibility. Only the heroes which are fully vaccinated and protected with facemask are allowed.

36 Likes

Yo tengo el mismo problema,que lo resuelvan pronto

There are people who got topaz already

:joy: BREAKING NEWS: Novak Djokovic just uninstalled the game.

17 Likes

Exacto! Tantos errores en el juego me han hecho visitar muchas veces estos foros, nomas para venir a reir!

Please accept our apologies, Ninja Tower is closed due to reconstruction of fragile floors and needed replacement of current ventilation system, which was deemed insufficient and resulted in accumulation of deadly vapors at some floors. See you next season!

24 Likes

Might want to change the date to this year instead of 2020 :slight_smile:

@Nightmare2048 :rofl: And what happen to Erratic Time and each Unnerving Resilience (Strong Mind, Elemental Resistance, Unwavering Defense, Absolute Resolve) ? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Without the Ninja Tower how will I get enough coins to get a Ninja Turtle? Hoping for Donatello but would settle for anyone really but Shredder.

5 Likes

Yups :rofl: now some darts

Hope you guys enjoy the 1x WE flask compo

2 Likes