Upcoming Balance Changes - Announcement Discussion (May, 2020)

Wow. Today, car manufacturers can control the power of your vehicle with a software update. I some cases even ota. If you buy a 300hp car and manufacturer realizes it was sold too cheap and they lower power to 250hp with software, that would a a clear lawsuit at least in the US. It sounds like you sgg is looking to do something similar? Well - if I pay real money for digital content and it is later diminished, I will of course ask for my money back. Unless I am offered something at equal or better value as compensation.
If you change the value the players’ heroes at own will you should allow players to return mats etc for the heroes which no longer work as what was advertised/expected when spending mats and other resources.
Or instead of nerfing, keep adding better possibilities to counter the existing heroes. With new /added/ heroes and abilities. You can’t remove something that people have invested in already. Be it physical or digital item. It is literally bad business practice and potentially illegal.
Please, no more nerfing! #NoNerf

6 Likes