Unreal opponents

I’ve been playing this game a long long time. I can’t build a team from the same heros i play that from the start are ready to use special and continue to use entire time. This is so fkng stupid and obvious E&P. Pay to play right…

Could you reword that?! I didn’t get a thing except that you are ranting the game is P2W. You should read The FTP Rebellion, many FTP players’ success stories in there, it’s not impossible!

2 Likes

This is necessary evolution of this game for avoiding similarity status to previously no. 1 Smartphone games that downfall to unwanted situation.

However, i believe this evo has gone too fast that should be happened in double or more time, because I’d not sure how much creativity of the developer after next 2 years.

That doesn’t seem possible in any way shape or form. You’re telling me that your entire lineup fires on the first turn and continues to fire on every turn thereafter. That’s a fantasy somehow, somewhere but not in this game. The only way possible is if the game adjusts the play somehow, nerfing. I have the same characters and can’t create that scenario. And I’ve taken the forums recommendations on best paths to choose. So please explain. Use small words :grin: