Troop leveling in PoV

I wish we could see usage stats for our buildings. That’d be cool :slight_smile:

I think I use my forge on average 5 times per month. I’m making some arrows right now but I don’t regularly use it. :slight_smile: different strokes and whatnot.

What’s your take on Troop leveling in POV? I’d guess you’re fine with it but seemed worth asking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No Alchemy Lab (aka. Emblem farm)?

2 Likes

Well, players like us already have in mind Forrest Gump’s famous line: “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what to pick”. RNG is RNG, man. It’s cool but also infuriating. It’s smart and dumb at the same time. And it’s fun that it’s frustrating, too. Soon, when we “graduate” from this game and move on with our lives, we can only reminisce the past experience here, but will live for the present and strive for the future.

Well I like the POV and that not every daily challenge is easily attained for every player. If everything in this game was so easy that all the F2p and newer players could do everything than what fun would it be. Maybe instead of having the option to buy the pass while it’s going on they should have an option at the start. If you choose the pass path you get harder challenges and you choose the F2p path you get easier ones. Or have 3 like in events. Have a easy(f2p) medium(C2p) and hard(for all that want a challenge and willing to buy the pass)

We don’t actually know whether it is pure RNG or not, it could be like Raid Tournament where they use cycle instead.

That might be the case as I don’t remember seeing back to back of the same daily challenges.

Problem is, we don’t know whether it is a cycle or not. And if it is a cycle, noone has deciphered it yet like the way some bright players have predicted the featured heroes in Atlantis. So, instead of contemplating it as such, I would rather think it as RNG.

We obviously can’t dechiper it at the moment as they keep adding new type of challenges.

But if we notice a back to back of the same challenge, that will definitely pure RNG.

From the past 3 PoV’s I haven’t noticed any pattern in the presentation of the Daily Challenges.

They appear to be randomised with an exclusion period (i.e. the same challenge cannot re-appear before {x} days have passed)

If anyone wishes they can have a look at the data set. The PoV threads have kept track of all the daily Challenges; @zephyr1 did PoV1 & I have done the rest.

2 Likes

Was thinking about starting a thread on this myself. This is a stupid idea whoever thought it up. Also agree with later poster. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to switch between buildings. It shouldn’t require an open builder. The absolute only reason for this is that SG is trying to get people to spend gems…everything is a nickle and dime job on the player base.

2 Likes

The troop leveling daily challenge in conjunction with daily challenge count was annoying, I agree.

But I found other quests are more tiresome especially the summoning milestones. As a F2P, to summon heroes to reach the last milestone was extremely difficult for me. I am happy that the summoning challenge is not in this POV.

Just missing 2 daily quests and 1 small milestone is not a big deal to me.

I keep a barracks up at all times, so it wasn’t annoying for me. If I couldn’t get to it quickly, I would stress, of course.

It’s a little down and to the right (off screen). I used a Farm, because at one time, I was overwhelmed with food. I may switch to a different building at some future point.

1 Like

next time when you have higher level and troops lvl 20+ it’s not the barracks what will stop you from completing daily tasks - it’s not enough troops to complete it.

About hospital and quality of service. You pay taxes to get something in return. In case with game you can just teach sg a lesson by not paying a penny (but based on one builder you are already not paying anything and still complaining). Or delete it - nobody force you to play/install it.

As to the converting barracks to/from forge… just do it once and leave it as lots of experienced players have told you unless you still want keep hitting “walls” like this .

…not knowing the number of tasks

It was mentioned on the forum multiple times, better use forum for reading first before flooding. When i was playing, i didn’t have s2 with AR, s3, emblems, challenges, tournaments, and pov that give you so many stuff - so learn to appreciate what you have.

1 Like

Disagree, you have HA to train 1* troops, you could left 3 1* troops on standby in case this kind of task happen.

exactly what i’m doing, but you cannot predict colour. but i’d rather waste one day task than feed 1* not the main troop i’m working on

Why would we need to predict color? The task do not ask for specific color, so you can just keep 3 of the same color.

Well it wouldn’t be a challenge if it was easy or convenient. Perhaps this is why they are called Daily Challenges and Valor Challenges.

1 Like

You make relevant points after that statement, but it’s a shame that many will have the inclination to ignore you because of that first sentence. It’s ancillary to the whole post and removing it would make it much, much better overall.

The more you know
:rainbow: :star2:

3 Likes

Thanks, but I wish it could help - next PoV there will be still complains that it’s hard to aim for citizens to greet them or it’s hard to complete daily tasks if you login once a week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lol…

2 Likes

Absolutely unnecessary.
So now nobody can point some feature that could be fixed / improved? I agree 100% with OP point of view, that makes me a wuss too?

According to your logic, nobody force you to read threads you don’t like, so please go troll somewhere else.

2 Likes