ℹ Treevil – 3* Dark/Purple from Knights of Avalon

to be fair to Gill-Ra, she had her uses before (and she was very popular in Rush format, as I recall). She’s just completely outclassed by the arrival of Treevil…

3 Likes

It’s not totally impossible as this shows. A godlike opening board and shrubbear + cleansers for the win. Nice job. The defense was arranged badly IMO (flanks and wings should have been flipped), but this is about the only way to do it. I have basically the same offensive team and lost the four times I faced trees. There is no room for error. If you can’t cleanse straight away like you did it’s over. Show us your current overall loses and the times where this didn’t work out for you now.

3 Likes

I love how this hero single handedly is the most talked hero of challenge festival by a landslide. More than all his 3* peers and those new 5* costumes combined

4 Likes

the main problem is the lack of mana troops in 3*. basically you always need 7 tiles to charge up your heros unless you have a costume bonus + 4% mana from emblems.

i lost some because i was literally 1 tile short of killing treevil.

no yellows makes it worse this tournament.

I did win a few against treevil using my own treevil but also having helo and frosty luckily charge up right after enemy treevil fired

5 Likes

didnt notice him honestly until recently a member of our family mentioned that their team got demolished during rush tournament because of this guy as a tank

very slow but a wrecking machine once charged its game over

Not always. Fire Bauchan first :slight_smile:

You won against Treevil with Treevil, Shrubbear and a board rocking a famous Led Zeppelin tune in your first two moves.
That can is a longer stretch than the introduction of 500ml Coke :slightly_smiling_face:

Good job winning, nonetheless :confetti_ball:

4 Likes

You still need 7 red tiles first to charge Bauchan.

3 Likes

No chance of winning this…

2 Likes

She is still tanking an A for me this week, so the use would still be there.

2 Likes

My Gill-ra +18 went from B to E and now C… so for me she sux. Treevil is guaranted A

Whole def is Noril +9 ulmer +20 gill-ra +18 sudri LB +18 bjorn +18

Treevil tanks ruining my day…

8 Likes

Treevil is truly the Grinch that stole christmas

1 Like

I still haven’t faced a single Treevil this entire tourny so far, call me lucky or unlucky I’m not sure. Getting FOMO though!

1 Like

I’m not sure you really want to lol. Fear of missing out quickly turns into swear words…

F… Off Miserable Oak

There…that’s your new FOMO

3 Likes

Yeah, no @CHENZ :smirk:

Sorry :rofl::running_woman:t3:

Look!
A faceplant!

Sorry 2 :rofl::running_woman:t3:

1 Like

Im done with the tournament, lost 2 battles on offense, 1 on defense and my top place was #5 so i will definitely be in the top 1% that tree is crazy powerful.

Best 3* so far, imagine 2 of these and 3 poppy’s danm

Thats correct but after that you can charge in 6 tiles so “always” is incorrect.