ℹ Treevil – 3* Dark/Purple from Knights of Avalon

Waiting for him to be nerfed. So I will enjoy using him while I can.

I’m crazy enough to use treevil on my defence team in rush wars. Am hoping with the Margaret support, he is able to dodge any special damage thrown to him due to him being a 3*

5 Likes

When the war ends can you tell us how did it go?

1 Like

I’m fielding him in my defense (wing) and I will be fielding him in the upcoming tourney (flank).

There is a tree tank on our side and a tree tank on the opposing side and they have both caused a world of trouble. He may die quickly but with twin rezzers he can come back fully charged and finish you pretty quickly

1 Like

20 characters of ridiculousness :roll_eyes:

How did the trees do? I and another member wanted to use him but was outvoted by my alliance.

1 Like

I am trying out the tree in this rush tournament, no alfrike so I don’t expect to do well regardless, so may as well see what happens lol

Was challenged 7 times. Got 1 shot twice. Denied victory 5 times.

Points breakdown
When the match started, I was the second one to be challenged because obviously, I’m the only one there using treevil. Opponent lost terribly and only scored 6
Second challenger cleaned me up with 63 points
Third challenger OS me with 69 points
Fourth challenger denied victory with 12 points
Fifth challenger denied victory from same opponent with 11 points
Sixth challenger cleaned me up with 46 points
Seventh challenger OS me with 69 points.

Will continue to use treevil in the second rush match to see how it goes

5 Likes

2 Likes

You mean something like this? So there’s always a fear of the tree coming back to screwup everyone. I’m not sure about the flanks of this team though, because I think a team like this needs very strong flanks to support a tank treevil

yeah we won but the MVP was our leader who denied our opponent’s last crucial flags. So my treevil didn’t get much time to shine

Agreed, the flanks need to be strong. The team that fielded him as tank (thank goodness they listened to me and kept him on!) had :confused:
Alby - Saoirse - Tree - Krampus - C MN

I think Krampus and Tree work very well together because you force the opponent to bring both a dispeller and a cleanser, which weakens their offense. Alternatively they don’t bring one or the other or both due to lack of roster depth and probably suffer the consequences.

The one on our team got 3 single bounces and 1 triple bounce. 0 O/S

The one on their team got 2 O/S and 2 double-bounces. It had MN - C Krampus - Tree - Ariel - Gramps

2 Likes

i don’t have the flanks to be able to support a Treevil tank, and Shrubbear is my only taunt hero.

that said, i had a blast bringing Tree on offense. :grin: i should have brought my second one on a hit, but i had to use two flags on two different cleans because of time constraints.

1 Like

My tree in tournament is doing really well… 4/5 wins/battles right now… The defense is not good. Gramps, Anzogh, Tree, Elena, Krampus… IDK this is a bit insane for a 3* now that we see how it does with 5* mixed in lol.

1 Like

Not a big change this morning, treevil at 5/6 wins/total attacks now. I don’t know how many attacks I will pull a day probably just 1 or 2, 5 in a day at 5* is a bit higher than normal.

Currently A rated defence in a 5* tournament…

c

1 Like

1 Like

lost to this also; but in my defense, board was unkind image

anyway this is what matters in tourneys image

1 Like

This team is now at 8 of 9 talking treevil EOD 2.

Ok so defense team is now 8 wins on 11 attacks picked up a couple losses today, probably better players left in the tournament so the win rate may just decrease here to a C or B range… Will give the treevil update either tonight or tomorrow morning.