Training hero off the month 2017

When can we train the heroes off the month? Need some for the titan

You have to first summon one to be able to train him/her :smiley:

By ā€œtrainā€, do you mean in a training camp?

If so, never. HotM is a hero of the month once and if you do not get it in a summons during that one month you never get it.

Are you a moderator?

Gawd, no. Unreasonable, cranky, hard headed and generally rude means I will never challenge Rook for that position.

8 Likes

And on the flip side of the coin, all those traits mean youā€™re probably very representative of a large part of the population :smile:

2 Likes

I like this guy

20 chars

2 Likes

You are wrong. They will come back. But we donā€˜t know yet in which way.

2 Likes

Yes correct they have said they will return at some point but we have no idea when or how.
My guess is they will be hard to get and probably not cheap at that

1 Like

This is getting off topic.

Still not a moderator

2 Likes

While this is representative of the current factual situation, a staff member of Small Giant Games has said that old HoTMā€™s will find a way back into the game.

However, this was said quite some time ago and plans can change, so itā€™s not a given until itā€™s in game. And even if old HoTMā€™s are made available again somewhere in the future, I very much doubt it will be through training camps. But who knows?

Disclaimer: Iā€™m not a moderator.

Hi Hi. It seems that he does not talk to normal members. so no need to leave my opinion here as I am also no moderator :joy:

2 Likes

I got a crazy idea! :joy:
Let as all try to make a new trend of using ā€œIā€™m not a moderatorā€ instead of ā€œ20 charactersā€ if our reply is to short. xD :joy_cat:

7 Likes

Jo!

I am not a moderator

20 characters.

Iā€™m not a moderator

4 Likes

I am Spartacus

but still not a moderator

Iā€™m not a moderator either.

You guys are too funny. :smile:

Iā€™m not staff, but I am a moderator. I can confirm though, there are still current plans to re-release the old HoTM, but everything Iā€™ve heard leans towards something like a special limited time summons event.

7 Likes

Thatā€˜s what I would expect. They will earn tons of cash with this kind of event.

@Coppersky,

recognized this already?