Tower offers/flasks missing

Hello! Where is an offer where you can purchase tower flask for 50 gems?

8 Likes

@PlayForFun mind to escalate it?! The tower daily offers are missing!!! Hope the person on duty can fix that!
@Dudeious.Maximus @Coppersky

Edit: only missing in game, the daily offers are there on the webstore but the flask for 50 gems offer is in-app only and missing!

8 Likes

Today I’m free and I’d like to buy tower flasks!!!

5 Likes

I am forwarding it to Staff

10 Likes

Nice bug. Since ToM has 75 floors it essentially means it can’t be completed (Impossible floors anyway) if one didn’t get flasks in advance.

3 Likes

Zynga team forgot to program in ToM offers after coding in event. It was that last minute. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Well, it gives Impossible difficulty a whole new meaning. :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

Like, the actual meaning of the word impossible? :thinking: :rofl:

13 Likes

I predict they’ll add the tower offers button 24 hours after the tower release and give us a free tower energy flask.

1 Like

Maybe they could just add 10 flasks in the gem shop to purchase instead, of each time the tower event is here, that would be much better.

I have offers disabled so cant buy the flasks anyway, but i do have gems to buy some if they were in the shop/resource section :cry:

2 Likes

Since we have extended, festive weekend upon us and considering there was no reaction today, I kinda think this won’t be fixed until Tuesday. Ugh …

1 Like

Finally an impossible tower worthy of the name.

Our battle will be legendary!

And the first tower I’ve never completed unless they sort it out…

7 Likes

Why is there no option to buy extra tower energy for this event?

I rummaged around my inventory and found 3 tower flasks. No idea when I purchased them. Must have been a long time ago for Ninja Tower.

Have placed them in the EP Donation box. Whoever needs them, can have them.

4 Likes

The one eyed man in the land of the blind is King. With only 3 flasks, perhaps you can finish in first place.

2 Likes

Looking at the Leaderboard I doubt that will happen…
But I wish @BlackZed would make his way to the top! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Holy Toledo, I forgot all about the tower refill offer.

Oh no!

Man, I only have 2 flasks that I saved from FOREVER ago.

I feel like such a noob after being back on this game for a week.

Of course, 10 billion zillion offers. And, if I knew how to put a screenie in here, it would show my “pet dragon” crying because my free free VIP expired today.

ROFLM butt off.

:joy::sweat_smile::joy:

Goodness gracious bodacious, there are sooooo many emojis now. Hah hah.

1 Like

:rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: won’t happen. Pooped from clearing Game A (so many camels! And fighting for 3rd place is so tough) and Top Troops (while auto farming ToU).

All 3 devices running simultaneously (I look liked I was busy handling a massive order) :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::joy:

Monitoring participation as normal. Let’s see if it hits at least 700000.

1 Like

Have we received any answers about the tower flasks? I used very expensive items and yesterday I saw there’s no tower flasks and I can’t complete the tower without the flasks :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

any info, any solutions?