Tower offers/flasks missing

Very disappointing indeed that this hasn’t been fixed. A great idea to bring back the tower of magic but how they haven’t realised it can’t be completed given previous threads around the fact that you have to use gems to purchase flasks to complete it is beyond me. Shocking!

1 Like

There’s two ways to fix this bug - either give us free flasks (at least 10) or limit impossible stages to 25.

7 Likes

I’m disappointed myself, I usually finish impossible myself, only had 2 flasks on hand, would appreciate it if SG would do something about this situation

It’s Saturday, It’s the Easter weekend. Don’t expect much to happen any time soon.

3 Likes

Another way would be to leave the tower open for an extra 3 days with the normal tower energy refills each day.

6 Likes

For the latter, there is a problem with people who had stash of flasks from previous towers and used them. SGG would have to return flasks and items they spent to them. Best way would be free flasks but they most likely fix this only on Tuesday.

1 Like

Event would be almost over by then. My guess is an apology from Zynga, and then sweeping this oversight under an already crowded rug.

3 Likes

Eventually they could fix offers and extend the event, which would be probably the most fair (though they would still give some flasks away due to refills from extension being wasted).

But I doubt they’ll do that. Btw it is totally great move from SGG. “Hey, there is a high demand for Tower of Magic event, so there you have it, but with a twist, it cannot be completed!”

1 Like

I think this is the commercial issue, where the sales of the Tower merchant is not in their planning and the technical teams is unauthorized to launch the sales.

let’s just hope 5 flask will land at our inbox before tower event is over

Hi!

With the current tower of magic, will it be possible to buy flasks of energy to complete it? They are not available in the tower offers. Tower offers too, apart from the side offers.

Thank you for your help and attention.

I can’t understand why this tower is 75 levels in the first place. It won’t let a lot non spending people complete it anyway, even if offers were there.

Flasks are for diamonds. You can get diamonds without spending real cash. You need 250 diamonds for 5 pieces. Towers are not often.

But that’s not what the discussion was supposed to be about…

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

There is a topic about this here…

@playforfun @Dudeious.Maximus Maybe a merge ?

2 Likes

Thanks for your respond!

I’d rather use those 250 gems (plus a few more) for a pull. Why should i pay to play content? Players pay for heroes, not to play the game.

2 Likes

Yes this would be nice, but i have a feeling they won’t do that. But they may surprise us in a good way

2 Likes

Though it is not a bug, they have finally made the Impossible stages became real impossible to complete haha.

There are free flasks at the bottom of today’s deal : feel the power !

3 Likes

Damn it and i cant claim them because I have offers disabled! that sucks, I needed them as an inbox reward/gift

1 Like