Tournaments are a huge disapointment

Ah, yes, sorry. It kinda makes sense to mention what kind of phone I have when I ask that question. No iPhone, alas. I have a Motorola, so Android.

Edit: I think I’ve found something. Now to figure out how it works.

Okay, so I’ve got two vids now, the first is 261 MB, the second after changing the settings still over 80 MB… so how does this work? Can you simply upload these large vids?

I always speed up the large videos (edit and speed x2). No problem with the uploading on YT.

1 Like

YT seems like s good option, thanks.

Edit: video removed, links will follow I guess

Good, but the thread where you should post your videos, isn’t this one. This is the right thread for this → Youtubers: Let's see those E&P Vids

1 Like

Okay, and then I should link them from here somehow? Or how will they be found from here?

I don’t understand the question. Just go to that thread and post there whenever you want to share one of your videos.

What I mean is that I’ve made them in response to Ivy’s request. That’s why I placed them here.

OK then, I wasn’t aware of this. Still, you should post at the right thread and just tag Ivy’s name at every demonstration of yours :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay, thanks for all the help Scarecrow :+1:

1 Like

I’m not complaining about the rewards, I’m normally in top 1% or top 5% (usually after paying the diamonds) and the loot level is fine. It’s just that often it feels more like a lottery than anything else. Good tiles is an easy win, bad tiles leave you without a chance. The in-between area seems way too narrow.

1 Like

I don’t have a clou how to link a video to your name, as suggested by Scarecrow, but this way is should work too:

These videos are the first two I’ve made and by chance the tiles were very much in my favour. Which actually demonstrates my complaint, anybody with the basics of strategy would have won these without a problem IMO.

Tagging a name is easy. Just use the @ symbol and the name you want. You will have the suggestion after the first letter and just click on it. The tagged player will see this. Like you are seeing now I tagged you, @FrostyStache

1 Like

Stop listening to people telling you to run certain playstyles. There are plenty of people who play a certain way and because it works for them they have issues with people who dont play the way that they do. Practice raiding until you find a style that fits your roster depth and you are comfortable with. Mono/3-2/4-1/ rainbow/ defenseive/offensive.

There is no BEST way to play other than the way that you are most comfortable with and gives you the most chances of winning with what you have.

4 Likes

You are running two slow heroes and an average versus three fast and a very fast that’s the first thing I noticed, second thing I noticed is at least 3 of his heroes put ailments and you have no cleanse. Just for the record, gravemaker at tank still ■■■■■■ me.off to this day. He is the lead in annoying to deal with :slight_smile:

Thanks for the advice. You’re absolutely right. As a matter of fact, I chose depending on the colours I want to use if I’m going for the offence or the defence. Or halfway in between. But you can always learn from hearing about what people have to tell you and give it a try. Like primarily looking for diamonds for example. Sometimes it works, but be careful with it against a stronger, fast team because you’ll be digging your own grave before you know it.

I here yah honestly but I try to listen to like minded people who have similar playstyles to what I have and that will give me the best advice. I was told to use wu Kong yet he sits at 2 of 45, the absolute worst advice I have ever recieved was from a top player constantly telling people not to emblem 4 stars, and dont get me started on mono only players lol. If you ever need some help with working on your styles im blessed to be in an alliance full of people with very different styles yet respectful of others. We debate tactics and builds all the time with surprising results. Good luck to you out there.

1 Like

True, both of your observations. The problem is that I have very few fast and strong heroes. I don’t have that much to choose from. Four, almost five maxed 5* with three more in the way. For now just one for each colour. And a number of 4* with over 10 emblems. It’s enough to create a moderately strong team for each colour, but not enough choice to also take other things into account.

As for cleanse, I have Rigard but he’s purple.

1 Like

The biggest lesson I can give you is there are hundred more ways to win than just relying on tile damage. Less colors you use more luck becomes a factor. If you have line let us know and we will take a look at your roster and look at some of your revenge raids and put you some teams together see what you think. We just want people to have fun like we do, and trust me i practice teams constantly just because I like to see what synergies I can come up with.

2 Likes

I’m not relying on time damage at all, quite the contrary. But I still need the tiles for my mana…

But thanks anyway

Yes I have Line. Let me know how I can reach you. Not sure if I have enough time left today though.