To the best players - what is the secret to get boards that are playable

Wait, what? Am I being punked?

1 Like

I actually agree with a lot of what you write. :slight_smile: Although i do feel you saturate the topics sometimes.

As far as I’m aware the one thing we get to logger heads on is the definition of random. I still believe the boards are pseuso random…its a conveyor belt, i.e. if i did a raid and no blues came for a long time i flee, go to war and sure enough i get a good starting board with blue.

But unfortunately that changed on V39 it no longer works , which again points towards it being pseudo random. ( I did start a thread about this but again people misinterpreted and took it as me complaining about bad boards)

I feel that i have been misinterpreted quite often tbh, i.e… The thread about ‘what constitutes a bad board’, ( similar to this one) i put a video… My colors were no where to be seen for a long time, but if anyone actually watched the video it would have shown me winning and what moves i did to turn the board around.

Anyway, i do read what you wrote and agree with most of it… Except the compensation…lol

1 Like

You are right all boards are pseudo random, because all our computers or mobile phones are Touring machines. If you know the starting state and the algorithm you can predict the result. The art of programming rng is the initial seeding to be not known. So I conclude that there might be ( or was) some sort of caching in place giving similar boards in sequences.
But that is not because of money grab or greed like some posters assume.
What to do against it?
If you have a series of bad boards in raids play a few map stages before you resume raiding.

Good luck and happy gaming

1 Like

Concordo, à medida que está passando, o remoede com o jogo está ficando cada vez pior! Você pode estar meses e meses se passando e você não consegue um herói se quer 5*. Não consigo entender com algumas pessoas que consegue herói lançados e elevados em recordes. !
A vontade de largar esse jogo fica cada vez maior!!
Com esses novos eventos não consegui desde janeiro um herói de 5* está desleal!!
Me sinto lesada sempre!