Titan damage nerfed?

Had a 60k on a blue 7* titan yesterday and they are my worst titan to deal with due to my roster. Normally I do about 20k so I was jumping for joy with that final tally on a single flag.

Today my best is 40k on a 7* green titan. My highest on these previously is 58k. On this same titan I had an 11k hit. Had only a few on color matches.

So I don’t think anything was nerfed per se…maybe rotten luck with boards but not a nerf.

I have been patient. Been so frustrated. My hits have been a third of what they were and my heroes have increased in strength. Something has happened. What is the point if all you do is go round in circles chasing your tail?

Hi
This is about TILE DAMAGE but since thatthread was merged to here and closed I have no choice but to place my post here.

As we all know tile damage is done by the titan like in any other battle which is fine but when has it changed that a tile damage hit can single shot a fully maxed hero 4* with emblems on the titans very first shot in the round.

This also goes for 5* heroes.

I go in to an 8* and 9* titan with 4/1 stacked team of maxed 5* heroes all with 3 to 14 emblems with the 1 being Ravinar usually and get single shot by each of the titans tile hits ending with scores of around 3 to 6k if I am lucky.

At times a 5* hero with for example 1400 health will get single shot on the titans first tile hit in the match when the next hit it won’t even do half damage to unmaxed 4* hero.

QUESTION!
Since when does a tile shot do a 100% DAMAGE on a 4 or 5* hero?

Cheers

Please explain this

1 Like

Does anyone else feel that titan damage is lower than it used to be?

Previously with a stack of BT Wilbur falcon scarlet and miki, dmg per tile with fire def down and miki attk up, at the titan weak spot, was ard 4k +

Now it look like only 2 - 3k

Anyone else feel this or is it just me?

I’ve seemed to have notice something similar, but unless they’ve said something and I missed it, I’m just going to go with it’s just me.

But I agree seems like I was getting many more 4k hits than I do now.

Its not that you are hitting a higher level titan? And not just same star level but same hp when comparing?

Possible. The titan star fluctuates 1 or 2 levels

Then your damage will also fluctuate.

The stronger titan the higher def. If you want to compare then also keep an eye on titans hp and not only star level, as titans can vary a lot within same star level.