Titan Butcherz has spots available. Join the chillest and friendliest alliance in the game!

Looking for a competitive alliance but not one that feels like a 2nd job. Titan Butcherz is for you. We’re a super friendly and helpful bunch, fighting 12/13 star titans and need you to help us grow. If you have 1800 cups, and an active player, please check us out!!!

1 Like

Greetings, you’re our war opponents this time :fox_face:

Happy to meet you! Let’s have a good war!

1 Like

Good luck :fox_face: maybe I get you or others if interested that I’ll make a video and send it here, if so then tell me their names.

Currently we are fighting 13* Titans, we usually use dark tanks for war and we have 2 spots available. If you are looking for a good team, give us a try!

Sorry to spam here, but was just too funny, you can erase that post of course after reading. your alfrike fired and hit everyone except Ariel and Loki, perfect for me. Then my Loki copied alfrike, 1 Hit on Khufu and 4 hits on lidenbrook and she resisted all 4 mindless attack attempts, you can see the board that was it for me then :joy:

I was having the same luck too!

Thanks for the fun war! Super fast is crazy and our niche, think we only lost 1 of those since they exist, hope you kept your sanity looking at the results. Till we meet again and good luck! :blush:

Currently we are fighting 13* Titans, we usually use dark tanks for war and we have 2 spots available. If you are looking for a good team, give us a try!!!

1 Like

We have two spots left, we’re an active and vocal family. Most of us have been on this team for years. Check us out and join us today!

1 Like

I want to try to join, how can I be invited?

Thanks! Just send us a request and we will accept you. You can’t be on any team when you do this.

We got one spot remaining. Will you be the missing piece to our great alliance? Give us a try!!!

Do you guys require Line or Dischord?

We have a discord but it is completely optional. Our chattier members post quite often there

We have one spot left, we’re an active and vocal family. Most of us have been on this team for years. Check us out and join us today!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.