Titan Butcherz, chill but competitive alliance. Join the friendliest team in the game. Spots available

Looking for a competitive alliance but not one that feels like a 2nd job. Titan Butcherz is for you. We’re a super friendly and helpful bunch, fighting 10/11star titans and need you to help us grow. If you have 1800 cups, and an active player, please check us out!!!

We currently have 1 more spot available. If you are looking for a great alliance to join and are vocal check us out!!

We welcome all levels. Just be active, there is no minimum on how many times you hit the Titans as long as it’s more than zero, do what you can. Opting out of wars is okay, but if you play, use all your flags. We’re a laid back crew and we’re all about friendships and having a good time. Check us out!

MAD sorry but only way i could think to contact you but i have been getting connection issues and cant sign in. This is the only game affected so will contact support if it dosent fix itself.
Feel free to kick me if its still before the next war just incase and ill rejoin when im back on.

I got your message. We’ll wait a week and hopefully it your issue gets resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.