Time for a (Forum) Break -- Guvnor

I’m still around in both :slight_smile:

Forum I’ve just been taking it slower, responding here and there and doing quiet mod stuff.

Shifting everything into master threads has cut back on the effort / time considerably… And quitting beta has reduced a huge amount of frustrations I have with the game…

Still playing in game too but don’t do nearly as much as I used to… I mainly am doing Titans, wars and tournaments really… Barely farm or raid now haha

16 Likes

@Guvnor…. I joined this game / community about a year ago. Never in my life would I ever imagine myself playing an online game for a week or two - let alone a year! I think there are 2 major reasons why I am still here: 1. I joined an alliance when I first started and met some fabulous people who make me smile everyday 2. Your comments and guidance - I really enjoyed all every your posts and learnt so much and I’ll add the third 3. The forum… sad to see you go but all I can say is a massive thank you for all your time and guidance - very much appreciated. Hope you keep well.

9 Likes

Without active @Guvnor, the activity of the entire forum has noticeably diminished.
Guvnor, good luck for you and all the best!
:raised_hand: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

indeed, all i can see now is old boring threads all the way :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

@Guvnor you’ve been very active today. Many posts in tomes discussion, bug threads, and moderator activities.

Nice to see you around.

9 Likes

:slight_smile: I’ve always still been around.

how much I am around depends on what time I’ve got free haha

I’ve kept up with all “new” threads to the forum; sorting, replying, categorising them as needed :slight_smile:

18 Likes

…and resetting some old ones to zero… :smirk:

3 Likes

Everyone needs some fun even @Guvnor :smiley:

8 Likes