Time for a (Forum) Break -- Guvnor

Thank you @Guvnor for all your contributions here, really sad to see you go and we’ll miss you! I hope we’ll see you around once again here after your break. :hugs:

21 Likes

Kudos to you for everything, really.

I would really like to jump on Small Giant bare neck right now, but i don’t feel like it and i don’t think it is the best thing to move the focus on them rather then cry yet another great player (and moderator) stepping aside for their own mental good.

You are right to not regret anything, as it is not an exaggeration say that part of this game fortune is because of people like you.

Do not ever change and stay well.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the effort and work you’ve put in over the years. Much respect :fist_right: :fist_left: enjoy your break!

3 Likes

Thank you @Guvnor for all your hard work. Surprised not to see more appreciation for your efforts from your great friends at KOTN.

3 Likes

Thanks, mate! Your work has been extremely useful and I am saying this as a relatively new player (of 6 months). Without you and some other contributors to the forum I would not have understood the game as I do now and probably I would have not gotten so involved in it.

I am sorry you are taking this break out of disappointment and I hope that the developers are going to understand what are the real pillars of the game community on which their business actually depends on.

2 Likes

@Guvnor I am seeing this thread for the first time and while it saddens me that this is happening, I am glad that you are taking the much-needed and well deserved break!

Here is a shout-out to not only you, but to @zephyr1 as well. You both have helped immensely all those who are part of the calendar collaborators when Novo started it. Thank you both for fielding and getting our questions answered over the months that we had.

You both made efforts to include not just my E&P graphics in any event or building thread, but others who have also put time into making graphics for various aspects of the game.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

16 Likes

Thanks much Guvnor for your work it helps me thanks again

2 Likes

@Guvnor Thanks for everything you have done as a moderator. I really appreciate all the hero doc posts and beta beats. Enjoy your break!

2 Likes

Yes, especially here. :roll_eyes: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I just saw this thread.

I am so sorry to see you stepping down, but very glad you are not departing forever. You made a huge impact, and I’m very grateful to you for it.

Normally I’d offer you a spot under my couch to recuperate, but I think you might enjoy this more: :grin:

See you when you feel refreshed!

17 Likes

@Guvnor
Thank you very much for all the time and effort you have given us. You have made a huge impact here and you will be missed. But on the other hand I fully understand why you are taking a break!
Personally I am not much here anymore as well and keep playing for the fun in the alliance we have. Otherwise I would have been gone a long time ago.

Make sure personal life comes first! That is what’s important, not this game.

3 Likes

@Guvnor thank you for everything you did for us. I wish you only the best my friend <3

4 Likes

Always grateful. We read each other on the road. I think that some more of us will follow in your footsteps in the very near future. Luck and Health.

3 Likes

@Guvnor thank you for your amazing service to the community and this forum. I hold you in the highest regard and appreciated your participation in the TMPG Line Group immensely. It was often enlightening.

My departure from public access and visibility didn’t go over well via a vid in terms of community understanding. Lesson learned. I came to the forum tonight to turn off the messages that are sent to one of my accounts. I dropped my monetization capable Youtube account I raised like a demon from hell (will repurpose it some day). I’m exiting. My heart has no interest to remain to any degree. Raid War 3 will be postponed likely indefinitely and will be refunding participant payments in the next hour or so.

Take care ALL E&PEEPS!

RaZ

12 Likes

Take care Razor, be happy and stay safe.

3 Likes

You too brother. Ok all communication has been turned off in the forum! BE WELL and may your DREAMS make their way to you ALL soon!

LOVE & LIGHT

4 Likes

@Razor I’m sorry you’re leaving. You will be missed by many. :frowning:

I wish you all the best, peace, safety, and good health in these challenging times. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

alas. you probably won’t see this anymore. Wishing you all the best!

2 Likes

I fully understand and support your decision. Take care of yourself. You’ve already deserved far more than you’ll ever reap…

1 Like

Break

Have a happy break! The forum, and game, will be here if you ever feel like returning.

@Guvnor -ator

Top 3 of all times for likes received

Top 1 or Top 2 or Top 3, for other forum stats:

(Empires & Puzzles Community Forum)

Except days visited. But still.

Empires and Puzzle Combat

If I Remember Correctly, in addition to tackling the Beat Beat, @Guvnor was the main moderator behind explaining costume chamber ( way too complicated ).

And any features brought over from Puzzle Combat along with @DaveCozy ( Goblin Balloons, Ninja Tower, etc. Still sad Puzzle Combat does not get an official forum or even a co-forum attached to this one )

Example
Beta Beat:

(Search results for 'puzzle combat tags:beta-beat @Guvnor order:latest_topic' - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum)

@Guvnor will be missed

FIN

7 Likes