🧭 Third Path of Valor (Valour; PoV3) Log and Discussion – Starts Jun 1

There’s a bug on the daily challenge today. The one of elite enemies. I just played level 8.4 that should count as 11 elite enemies but PoV only counted 9. Not a huge problem but more flags used than necessary.

The two final round enemies are Bosses. Not Elite enemies.

2 Likes

Excuse me, what? Why do I get only one?

1 Like

Ooo sorry. I thought they were not mutually exclusive. Thank u for clarifying

1 Like

I think Guvnor meant, you get 1x free summons per day - so if you log in daily for each of the 50 days of PoV, you get 50 free summons total.

4 Likes

Haha better to hv it elite bosses and find new daily challenge in the POV .

I know someone who sacrificed an unleveled 1* to another unleveled 1* . She did this several times to get those five Different leveled heroes.

1 Like

I’ve missed two attacks in alliance wars. I just forgot to use the flags. Will I be able to finish the final stage of this challenge ? It’s now 1/24 in tier IV with 26 days remaining.

With ease. 7 wars remaining - up to 6 attacks per war. 42 opportunities to get 23 more. Tier 4 is the last tier for War attacks.

3 Likes

I try to take down the dragon every time I see it, hunt a dragon should be added to the Path of Valor, just like duck hunting, I would like to see it, anyone else?

2 Likes

New challenge

2 Likes

Yup :slight_smile: one of the new daily challenges introduced in V31

Can read more about some of the other challenges/ tasks which may appear on the beta beat thread

2 Likes

Sorry if this is not the right threat for my issue but my tournaments point don’t count.
I wait again for the end of the tournament to check out if my winnings count, but no it is still 5 like in the beginning.

Not sure what you mean. Tournament winnings don’t matter at all. It’s using flags / making attacks in the tournament that matters.

I suppose you ment to write V30 instead of V31 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Zathrus. Maybe these screen shots help.

1 Like

In your above example, you still had 3 flags unused after you were knocked out.
If this happened multiple times, then that is why.
As mentioned above, it’s your FLAGS used NOT hero kills in the tournament.

So, of that tournament for that day above, it would have only increased by 2, it doesn’t matter if you win or lose, or how many heroes you kill. It counts as 1 towards that challenge.

1 Like

Well this is a new one…

One of my least favorite daily challenges so far because it shows a lack of understanding by SGG of the time scale and goal driven approach it takes to play their game. I’m out of feeder troops and not going to get enough in a day of the same color to even level a 2* troop up another notch.

5 Likes

Lol, just feed one or two 1* troops to another 1* troop. I have tens of them.

1 Like

I started 9 days before the next POV but yet not able to complete PoV summon X task. This is ok but I wish we can get another extra ways to earn the points such as MORE raid task and/ or defeat enemies levels.

1 Like