šŸ§­ Third Path of Valor (Valour; PoV3) Log and Discussion ā€“ Starts Jun 1

Starts at 3am here. You must be on the west coast of Europe. :blush:

5 stages of Defeat Enemies

Last stage is 2200 points

ā€¦but Iā€™m sure you already knew that by now.

1 Like

New rewards => dev can bring boosters which boost the production rate of TC, mines or food etc , this boosters will be greatly help for hero academy for 7d waiting time for legendary

2 Likes

Are there any ā€œElite Enemiesā€ in Season 2 Atlantis? Iā€™d rather not waste WE on S1 stages if possible during AR rnā€¦

You do realize that itā€™s based on whoever the current and future HOTM is, and HOTM cycle is always female>male>female>male so bc PoV takes almost 2 months, itā€™s always gonna be like that? (unless they change the break between each PoV)

None in Season 2.

I am not sure but Season 3 special stages SHOULD also count as they have ā€œeliteā€ style enemies in the waves.

1 Like

Dang, thats a bummer. Doesnā€™t really make sense to me why they didnā€™t add any in S2ā€¦

WE isnā€™t wasted. You get slightly less what you expect in AR. I did S1-8-4 for the daily task.

Yes sorry, I mean ā€œinefficiently useā€. I think I can pass up on several daily missions and still reach lvl 50 on PoV.

Hey @Guvnor.

Yes, they count as elite enemies.
I have completed this Valor task on Season 3 12/9 normal mode.

1 Like

Elite enemies. S3, 2-4 gives 10 in one run to complete the usual POV challenge.

3 Likes

Yes, but itā€™s no less WE than running 8-4 twice.

Itā€™s not nearly as boring though. Thatā€™s a definite plus.

3 Likes

Reduce the time of specific TC stages by 50% or something would be great.
TC2 from 30 mins to 15 mins, or maybe even shave of just 5-10 mins would be helpful too.

I think there are so many possibilities they could try and do for different ā€œitem harvester/boostsā€ etc.

2 Likes

And that compels them to always put the female avatar behind a paywall? So thereā€™s no way to switch the positions of the avatars?

4 Likes

Feel free to use this thread:

PoV is a 50 day event that rewards daily active play. So, you shouldnā€™t be able to finish one of the six main Valor Challenges in less than a week :confounded:.

Also, why should summoning heros continue to be a Valor Challenge? Does little to encourage daily active play. Duh :woman_facepalming:. I can only assume its more about the. :money_with_wings:. :thinking:

1 Like

Agreed :stuck_out_tongue: in fact when this first came into Beta i stated as muchā€¦ And they changed itā€¦ It USED to be less required on all 5 tiers. My suggestion tho was to leave the previous tiers be & add an extra couple tiers. This was my feedback:

Somewhat. If you login daily you get 50 free daily summons. You can also earn between 2-3 Grey tokens per day by simply doing multiple monster & raid chests, titans, tournaments & Mystic Vision. So it does encourage some daily play if you are F2P or VC2P.

4 Likes

Question:
Has Daily challenge repeated on consecutive days?

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen that, but Iā€™m wondering if thereā€™s some known minimum amount of time before one can reappear.

No that I am aware of.

nothing confirmed.

1 Like

Thanks. I will work under the assumption that it wonā€™t immediately repeat, until I see it do so.