šŸ§­ Third Path of Valor (Valour; PoV3) Log and Discussion ā€“ Starts Jun 1

There is no rewards in finishing a Pov 7-10 days in advance. So why over do it ?I have saved 250 silver tokens , I do the finals few stages of summon challenge only when I canā€™t finish other challenges for that Pov. Daily summons + vip , other free summons take me to the mid level of quest which is good enough for me to complete pov.

2 Likes

I must say, that I really donā€™t like todayā€™s daily missionsā€¦ I have to level up troops and it doesnā€™t mean to feed any troops away to just raise experience, it really means to raise troops level by oneā€¦ Itā€™s just one mission, but every time I look at it, it irritates me (just a little bit).

1 Like

Kinda lucked out because I recently landed a new 4* troop which I was feeding and mission worked out well. Otherwise wonā€™t go out of my way to do this mission and waste troop XP. This would be one of those skip missions for me.

2 Likes

Think about my luck , I started the building upgrade couple of hours before the quest :man_shrugging:t2: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know that, but with the forgeā€¦ I couldnā€™t produce 5 small potions, because I had to wait more than 1 day for the forge upgradeā€¦ :grinning:

1 Like

troops are pretty rare. Iā€™m skipping this daily mission also and not going to waste them leveling a 1* troop.

2 Likes

All I did was put one 1* into a 4* troop and I got the points. Which is what I thought it meant. :wink:

1 Like

I put 10 1* troops into a 4* this morning, but it didnā€™t level and I didnā€™t get the points.

I went back and put some into a 3* troop that I was intending to level anyway; it gained a level and that worked.

3 Likes

Curious ā€¦

20 times curious

1 Like

Well this just plain sucks
I never have a Barracks converted as I never upgrade my troops.
I will have a Lodge + 3 Forge, and they are better.
This ā€œlevel up a troopā€ challenge I can not do due to me having both builders in useā€¦ And one is still going for 20hrs the other for 3 days.

i refuse to pay about 500 gems to skip the upgrade for the 20hr one.

This will be my very first challenge missed in all POV and itā€™s hugely disappointing.

1 Like

How do I gain experience for 5 heroes? PoV challenge

1 Like

You are probably evolving heroes, by feeding them you are working for the PV. Choose five different heroes and just give them a hero of 1 * or 2 *
Sorry English, it is not native language

3 Likes

@Niku it is as @FloKi said :slight_smile:

This question is asked and answered in the FAQs for Path of Valor. Link is in the top post above.

1 Like

gain 1 level for a troop is a :poop: one and needs to go. but knowing SG, next PoV will probably have gain 1 level for 5 different troops challenge :rofl:

2 Likes

This is unfair to players who in the beginning stages; dev need to redesign some of the daily missions of the POV and stars to Titans also not good.

1 Like

Itā€™s also very inconvenient when appearing during Atlantis Rises.

3 Likes

With AR ending today I would usually have red flags to do this task in the afternoon. But I need that ETT from recruitsII more.

Fortunately I will be able to skip several dailies and still reach level 48, which is as high as I care about

1 Like

Unable to train a troop as my barracks is upgrading to level 10. I wish SG would publish the full schedule of these at the outset. I wonder how many others have been similarly affected

1 Like

Itā€™s not that hard to plan accordingly. I always wait with titan and quest attacks until new tasks appear, I upgrade barracks and forge after completing PoV for a month etc.

1 Like

I am the same. I have 2 buildings converting. One will take 5 days, the other 24hrsā€¦ I think I will have a 1 hr or 2 hr window in which I can convert the barracks and level the troops. But this happened previously for me too. I donā€™t like to have a Barracks always converted as itā€™s a waste, you/I donā€™t upgrade them enough, an extra Forge is much more convenient.

1 Like