The Unpopular Opinions Thread

The raid tournaments have been fun. Even w/ the ■■■■■■ loot and confused matchmaking

8 Likes

Unpopular opinion ppl need to quit complaining that the women hero’s are attractive… I find it so dumb that I see post complaining about attractive women and then the same person will post where are the attractive men. It’s a game they are characters why are you complaining about how they look when there are more annoying aspects of the game to complain about

Don’t go for easy targets boards screw you and your wasting ham

I don’t go for easy targets, it’s a trap. Most of the raids I do are revenge raids and they’re almost always tougher than me. Sometimes I win and get 50 trophies. Sometimes I lose 3 in a row and lose 10 trophies each time. Mathematically it makes more sense to go for bigger targets, because even though you might lose more battles, you gain more trophies.

However, trophies ain’t gonna fill my hero chest or take away the anger I feel after losing 3 raids in a row. :rage:

I just don’t care for raids much. I know you can utilize strategy and such to overcome bad boards, and there is some loot to be gotten from winning them, but overall I find them to be more trouble than they’re worth, especially when the hero chest only gives me a bunch of basic loot that I could easily get from autoplaying a couple of province stages.

Again, this is the unpopular opinions thread. I know that a great many players love raids, and that’s good for them. It’s just not really my cup of tea. Kinda ironic since I do enjoy wars - I just think wars involve more strategy and allow for a greater margin of error, vs. raids where you either kill every single hero or else you get nothing. You can raid a higher level player, kill 4/5 of their heroes and almost kill the last one, then they wipe out the rest of your heroes in one swipe and you get bupkis. At least wars (and even raid tournaments) give you partial credit for that.

1 Like

Red onions are terrible.

Vidalia onions grilled over steak is the best onions.

This is the unpopular onion thread, yes?

14 Likes

Guinevere is an easy tank

Had to be said

1 Like

All onions are terrible except for green onions.

Scallions4life

2 Likes

I don’t even know enough about onions to say which kinds are better than others…

I do know that I hate all raw onions. I do know that I hate green onions. I do know that I hate onions that taste too… onion-y.

I do know that I love onion rings, caramelized onions on a burger/steak, and onions sautéed with bell peppers and added to a fajita.

7 Likes

If I can’t revenge because of different app versions, I pick someone else and get on with my life.

10 Likes

You HERETIC!!!

4 Likes

Ya better get off the tracks then

the-heresy-train-has-no-brakes-13587036

Of course being a British heresy train, it’s actually been superseded by a Heretical Replacement Bus Service due to overrunning engineering works

10 Likes

Great. I’m about to get run over by a Virgin heresy bus. That’s going to look bad on my tombstone.

7 Likes

Ahahaha…more likes :heart: :heart: :heart:

And superb international transport infrastructure knowledge.

3 Likes

Here’s one. I’m almost done maxing my first five-star, and I found it… not that bad. I mean, it takes a ridiculous amount of time to get the mats, but I ascended Poseidon to his final level on the afternoon of May 30 (still have the screenshot), and today, not even two weeks later, he is at 4^72.

I’ve run 3-4 hour bursts of TC2 x 3 every few days, with TC11 x 3 the rest of the time (and TC 20 x1 in both situations), but nothing crazy. Granted I’m also giving him red feeders in addition to yellow, since I don’t have a red project worth working on, but I’m simultaneously doing same-color feeding to Boril, Rigard, and Caedmon, so I could have leveled him even faster by just feeding him everything. I expected it to be much worse. I was in a hurry to ascend him so I could give him the yellow trainer heroes from Sand Empire, but I anticipate he will be done before that event even opens. I was expecting a time to max of like two months, but it’s starting to look like two and half weeks. Am I just more patient than other players (as F2P, I could be)? What kind of time frame were folks hoping for to max a 5-star? Maybe it’s just the excitement of my first one. Thorne and Domitia await. Maybe I’ll feel differently by the time I get them up to snuff.

7 Likes

When I run mono the board never comes with my color tiles. Don’t @ me

You need to look up “unpopular” in the dictionary. It means something different than you think it does…

4 Likes

Agree with you. Iformed very early in the game an strategic against Guin as a tank. So now on level 54 I always find Guin tanks to fill the chest

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Complaining about E&P - time to find a different way to vent

Hi,
I strongly disagree he not worth the Aife 's I’ve been feeding him.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thems fighting words brother Bard :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like