The Unpopular Opinions Thread

Anzhog rocks…
Carry on!

2 Likes

Pistols at dawn? :wink:

20 paces

1 Like

Pistols are for sissies, cannons loaded with grape shot!

3 Likes

Unpopular Opinion: I like the 8hr cooldown for Mystic Vision, and i don’t mind watching ads for free stuff

Unpopular Opinion: 8 days isn’t too long to wait for lvl 21 Stronghold. Level 20 was 7 days, or did y’all just forget?

Unpopular Opinion: Not every thread needs to call out complainers.

Unpopular Opinion: All onions are terrible on their own and must be used as an accent to a larger flavor only

11 Likes

Fighting words

Also, I would like to file a formal complaint about your comment about calling out complainers. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would agree with Tamsin, for raw onions. And if they’ve been added to salads and sandwiches you can’t even pick them off, the damage is already done.

But you can have some really delicious onion centric foods like an onion tart or pizza nicoise, and I also believe that most savoury cooked dishes aren’t real food without some form of sautéd/caramellised onions in there. (I prefer shallots myself.)

2 Likes

Gimme all the onions. BUT, if it’s not your jam, I get how it could ruin a dish quickly.

Just pass them my way for disposal.

1 Like

Unpopular opinion:
You cannot win the game :

• You can clear S1-S2
  • You can complete every events/quests
  • You can achieve #1 in raids
  • You can have all heroes max lvl
  • You can spend every dollar you earn

But you will never see the post-game credits because you won the game!
:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

I love it when there are only few seconds left to hit the titan and the game starts a cascade of combos of all the colors but just few of the strong one allowing your heroes to get fully charged but unable to shoot because suddenly there’s no more time.

On a side note: I hate onions in all of their forms, colors, cut and recipes.

2 Likes

My unpopular opinion:

all heroes should be balanced and playable without having straight up better version of themself in their same rarity range.

4 Likes

Speak for yourself. I really enjoyed the personal message of congratulations from Petri and my own pet titan.

Keep playing, you’ll get there…

6 Likes

You are telling me you can actually win the game :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:
What next ?
Aife is a bad hero?
Revenge raids are good for my ego?
Atomos is good?

OMG, my world is crumbling :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

But you have to watch all the way to the end for the big reveal that Samus is a girl! :laughing: Sorry, non-NES fans!

2 Likes

IMHO Aegir is the hardest tank to face.

Oh wait, that’s because I always have a brain fart and forget to take a cleanser hero with me.

Nevernimd, carry on, as you were …

PS green onions are GREAT eaten raw.

3 Likes

I received: “ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US”

In addition, I hate peas.

4 Likes

Thank you Mario, but our Princess is in another castle…

5 Likes

My unpopular opinion:

I love raiding against Gravemaker cause I think he’s easy to kill.

6 Likes

What’s your tactic? I still struggle

1c3d2w

4 Likes

There are post game credits???:popcorn:

2 Likes

Kiril, Frida, Grimm +12, Richard +7, Triton.

All maxed. :grin:

3 Likes