I would like to bid you farewell.
I left the game two weeks ago.
No, I do not miss it, and no, I am not coming back.
I would like to thank the lovely people in the community
- for all their help and support, in this nice forum and on Line
- for the good times that we shared
- for the many laughs that we had together
- for your hospitality, offering me such nice refreshments in your keep when I came calling
- (ok ok, some people slammed the door in my face , but only the def team was bad mannered , I would never say that of the owner )
- and for returning my visits and sampling my German beer
I had a great time in this great community. Lots of fun, lots of laughs.
It was great while it lasted. And I thank you all
It is just that the game itself and my personal preferences no longer match. “It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place” has never been my idea of fun and relaxation. On the contrary. I can bother with things, and get annoyed, in my daytime job at the office, if I wish. All day long, if I am so inclined. I do not need a game for that.
Thus, I hang up my sword and wish you all a fond farewell.
Oh yes, I do have one big huge regret:
Y’all will have to find another source of German beer
Be well, dears, and may the board fairy smile on you eternally.
… If anybody wants to stay in contact outside of the game, my line id is anja2017.