Game Is Now Falling Apart. Players Still Leaving

First you drop that you have six kids on me and now you are making me use google to get the meaning of this word . :wink:

7 Likes

Lol…its a good day for entertainment on the forums.

3 Likes

@zephyr1 picked a rough day to become a mod…

9 Likes

shhhh
Stop cheerleading with logic :joy:

3 Likes

You will be missed @AnjaValkyrie can you link me to your farewell post?

3 Likes

@Rigs

8 Likes

You post a negative & an army of self righteous cheerlerders attack as usual & make it sound like EVERY POİNT I bring forward is baseless.

1 Like

That’s right,
Banning complaints would be very wrong & totalitarian & not a true picture of how ppl feel out there.
So the next best thing is to collectively attack the op of the complaining post until they are driven into the ground.
Now we are fair & just.

In fairness, some of us just offered to help you count tiles :slight_smile:

Would you mind sharing what your objective was for this thread? Or how you envisioned it might develop? You were pretty confrontational in your OP, so I’m kind of curious what you were expecting/hoping for…

9 Likes

I am perplexed by Zero2Hero earlier contention about maximum troll setting? My impression is that the trolling is more on the OPs behalf than anyone else. not sure what you want, or expect the discourse to be like, when you approach things this way. @Brobb ‘s history lesson about previous posts reveals a lot.

You just seem to want want an argument OP, and then you’re upset when you get one. No pleasing some people it seems

There are 3 kinds of people:

The glass is half full
The glass is half empty
Hey, I ordered a cheeseburger!

If you want a cheeseburger, why don’t you go and find a shop that sells them?

7 Likes

You say Brobs history lesson reveals a lot??
Cherry picked quotes, maximum bias, & out of context. Wow.
I could respond to it but I don’t have that kind of trolling skills.

You quoting this doesn’t even make it true.
As I have responded to one person who appologized for offending as not to worry about it & no offense taken.
PPL make assumptions & because it fits in with the crowd mentality, it’s taken as that being the case. But it’s not.

Fair enough. Maybe it’s just that you seem so unhappy all the time.

Thank you for understanding. That was very noble of you.
But what seems to be the case & what is, are very different things.

Just on the “game is falling apart”, I don’t agree, so that’s why I am posting.

My impression is that high platinum / low diamond is becoming more challenging, with great teams struggling to stay in diamond. So that means all of those players have to stay active, and my one person perspective is that would indicate the game is becoming more heavily subscribed overall

My alliance has been very stable at 30 for months, and most of my teammates just have fun, and while we are competitive we don’t make a big deal of anything. We are in top 1000

So because I disagree, I decided to engage. What can we do or say to help you feel better about the game, cause the impression is that the game is not fun for you

3 Likes

Moderator’s Note

I just want to interject for moment, given some of the past exchanges in this thread, that it’s perfectly valid to post a thread to complain or vent. If that’s the end unto itself that the OP has sought out in creating this thread, that’s perfectly fine.

I encourage not debating the validity of emotions and feelings about the game.

Everyone can share their similar or differing perspectives, but please remember to focus on critiquing ideas, and not a player or how they feel.

12 Likes

Good thought Zephyr. I don’t know enough about this person to understand their world view. I will bear that in mind in future

3 Likes

Thanks! Much appreciated, and I hope others will follow in your footsteps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are nearly 7Bln ppl on the planet, each one of them has their own world view. But let’s not go there shall we.

But on topic.
The only thing keeping me playing in this game is my alliance. Fantastic group to be with. İt’s the ppl in it, Not SG’s magnificent unending nerfs & extension of grind, Shameful loot distribution & horrific odds.

3 Likes

Win most of my wars. Do big damage on the titans. Win most of my raids. I Don’t see any of this you describe. The game is pretty mature at this point so if you find you’re losing maybe you’re not employing the correct strategies?

I will say that recently there has definitely been some tinkering with damage values but I haven’t seen patch notes on it. For a week or so I only won maybe 50% of my raids and now they all seem like a cake walk.

No really if you don’t like it move on though. If the game company is losing players and money, they’ll make changes as appropriate. Or not, and go under. Vote with your wallet.

2 Likes

I agree on the alliance comment @Zero2Hero, the only thing that has extended the life of this game for me is finding a great alliance.

I also agree that sometimes the rewards are frustrating. My best wishes to you in finding peace with that - not quite sure I have yet ( eg I waited a week and killed 5 titans for THAT?)

4 Likes