♾ The Thanos Challenge – A Competition of Skill & Creativity

5 Likes

That was fun

4 Likes

Posting this one from Easter just in case I forget to work on another one. Not sure which stage this was, but all those stages were hard with those pesky exploding eggs! :joy:

Had I known this challenge was coming I would have probably popped the blue diamond by making another blue diamond to see how many more I could create. :wink:

9 Likes

Too bad you didn’t have a blue egg too!

5 Likes

Dang! Just noticed that! Can I let my 7 year old color one blue for me? :thinking::joy:

Edit: 8 year old now. Just had a birthday. They grow up so fast. :pensive:

1 Like

So… last post for the day :rofl:. This time, posting for my wife, @JoA as she doesn’t have an account on the forum.

No idea of the level, some place near S2-10 i guess.

7* titan. Don’t know if it will count, as the green is missing.

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Just wanted to say, AWESOME thread all. You are all beasts, not sure if i have the patience for this but by all means keep’em coming. Genius whoever came up with this. :facepunch:

3 Likes

In honor of Game of Thrones, here’s my dragontastic offering:

8 Likes

I don’t think we should go too far back, though. A lot of people have been doing this for a while and have more screenshots pull from. Maybe we should at least specify this year?

1 Like

Works for me! I’d prefer them to be recent/new, I’m just not sure how we’ll even know when they’re from in most cases.

(shh you’re telling them the secret) :laughing: honor system I guess.

1 Like

8 diamonds in total.

Just missing yellow diamond but there is a yellow dragon instead.

4 Likes

2 Likes

My best attempt so far, a raid from today May 6th, 2019. I liked the overall arrangement…

Edit: Realized why I like it so much. Infinity Gauntlet has 6 stones, one bigger than the rest. This has 6 stones, one different. Upon completion of those gems, exactly 50% of the heroes on the board are gone (4 his, 1 mine).

8 Likes

tylko w czterech kolorach kamienie ale :dragon: jest w brakującym kolorze

2 Likes

9 Likes

2 Likes

I am inevitable. 25-1 Hard

10 Likes