♾ The Thanos Challenge – A Competition of Skill & Creativity

Glad I took this screenshot when I did

It seems I’m the only one in a raid… will that qualify or does it have to be on a map level?

The guy revenged me, so I have a screenshot of his team (since they was mostly dead by the time I got all the stones). It was a few days ago that it happened. I’ve never been happy to see an enemy’s revenge before :laughing:

3 Likes

Definitely! I think Raids are a really interesting place for this.

Someone messaged me that they’re even trying to achieve it during a Titan hit. :exploding_head:

5 Likes

This is in[sane]credible! I think automatic entry into the semifinals is in order for whoever could achieve this.

4 Likes

What a funny challenge. Love it

Was too busy chasing diamonds and dragons.
« - What did it cost me?
Sabina !?! »
Was the first stage of S2-22.4, so a few health pots were needed to vanquish!

9 Likes

Have Small Giant put in place a collaboration with Marvel?
Can i hope we would have an Iron Man-like hero some day from that? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Closest i got. I general Screenshot this xD so this is old stuff.

2 Likes

I was so close.

3 Likes

We’ve been doing this challenge for a long time—it’s super fun! Here’s a shot from a raid back in January. Double Gravemaker? No problem! Just pop the purple gem and clear the board. Bonus points for the stylish “T” configuration, no?

6 Likes

4 Likes

This consider?
2nd march. Gem formed before last enemy die… :rofl:

1 Like

Will keep trying

3 Likes

I took a video of something similar. the 5th color diamond was made and immediately cleared the board, but one of each color was in it.

1 Like

On Hard

5 Likes

I present you…

THE E&PENGERS

A brilliant saga featuring diamonds and dragons. Fighting evil demons, Dark Lord and parrots.

The superheroes by your side on your journey through frozen tundras of Isgilham are…

Almighty Thor(ne), who doesn’t need cape to be a hero (probably never getting one, too)

Iron Man The Robot Guy with a Glowy Thing replacing one of his valuable organs.

Incredible Hulk The Green Angry Guy with a handsome fringe, regular size dude with ability to get much stronger if red things start dropping

Scarlett Johansson Witch (actually pick one) - great at crippling enemies

and finally… some Furry dude with dark complexion who keeps them all together… and apparently given his eye-patch to Scarlett, but that didn’t help with aim and accuracy. Most of the time he just sits there and does nothing :joy:

Episode I
Touch the yellow diamond and watch the world burn:

Episode II
Creating a dragon tile unfortunately killed the last dude on the map :rofl:

*yes, this is 8-7 :joy: but can’t remember last time I had this much fun completing my monster chest with completely random and mostly unlevelled heroes.

6 Likes

Kaboom!!! 85.7% board wipe - 30/35.
11/35 tiles dragon and crystals. No more possible moves :stuck_out_tongue:

Hard stage Atlantis - Dense fog (17, I think)

13 Likes

Not that I know of…I think right now we’re mostly hoping Marvel doesn’t sue SGG for this. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Does it need to be an image taken between now and the deadline? Or can one from the Easter challenge be submitted?

2 Likes

Older ones are fair game!

1 Like

Entry # uno
Season 2
Province 23 stage 6 Hard mode
Special stage Underwater…

Both have gems/dragons… Same stage just one has more gems than the other at different point …

Edit : after the snap Melendor and boldusk turned to dust but emblemed up bold tusk reappeared ! Ha ! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Entry #3
I’m addicted to this challenge!!! :joy:

SNAP!

« Almost balanced… As some things should be! »

7 Likes